Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
A T.
My most eaten yogurt past year or so. I'm very picky when it comes to yogurt, and this is my favorite. The little bit of tangy-ness mixed in with white chocolate chip... It's delicious!
Candice M.
Fairmont, NC
Tastes great and I love the white chocolate pieces that mix in it makes it super delicious and they are in single serves so it's easy to take any where for a snack!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I dream about Chobani yogurt. It is the best testing Greek yogurt out there! It's thick but super light. I love every single flavor and I cannot get enough. Key lime is always my first pick
Sophie H.
Eden Prairie
I usually don't like greek yogurt but this tastes amazing. very smooth and sweet. the graham cracker crumble and white chocolate chips are an excellent addition. It is affordable and i have purchased it many times.
Lacine T.
Huntington Beach, CA
I never thought I would be a fan of Greek yogurt but after trying these I knew I was wrong. They are perfect for on the go breakfast or even a late night snack if I have a sweet tooth
Claycee A.
Addison, AL
This yogurt is delicious and I honestly don't even notice that it is low calorie I eat it as a good snack all the time and it also makes a nice on the go breakfast if you don't eat a lot in the mornings like I do.
Emily E.
Memphis, TN
LOVE this yogurt! Key Lime is my go to flip flavor. I would recommend buying it from your local grocery store. It makes a great snack. Affordable and easy to find!
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Another one of my favorite Flips! I love how the sweetness of the white chocolate chips & graham cracker crumbs takes the edge off the sour of the lime yogurt. Perfect for a midday snack or a healthy dessert.
Lauren M.
Concord, VA
I am a yogurt hater. I don't like the texture or flavor. That said, I love this. No, I LOVE this. And I love what this company stands for. It is the only yogurt brand I purchase.
Maggie P.
East Aurora
I love all the chobani flips but this one is my favorite. It's the perfect sweet treat when you need something after dinner (or any other time of day). It's even better when you catch it on sale for a dollar!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products