Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
janine w.
Meadville, PA
Wow, these are great! every time these are on sale, I grab up a four pack. best key lime yogurt on the market. I love the crumble part to add as well. tastes like I'm eating an actual piece of pie.. but for far less calories!
Alyssa R.
North Plains, OR
Favorite flavor of the "flips"! It doesn't taste like yogurt, it tastes like dessert! They have a few other flavors I like as well. But I think the key lime flavoring pairs really well with the tartness of Greek yogurt.
Caitlin R.
Puyallup, WA
Very yummy and very creamy, has a wonderful flavor to it. Not to rich just the perfect amount of sweetness. Great value as well! Love the packaging too, very sturdy! I would recommend to friends and family!
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
This is my favorite yogurt, I literally eat it every day! I love the small crumbles of gram crust and the tiny white chocolate chips, it tastes so good and refreshing
Danielle H.
Saint Charles, MO
I started eating regular yogurt then switched to Greek yogurt and it is so much better and affordable. Had great flavor. I buy mine at target and it's really cheap. Would define buy it again.
Kristen M.
This is my favorite out of all the Chobani Flip yogurts. I'm not a big key lime pie eater but this tastes great! The graham cracker crumbles with the white chocolate chips are the perfect combination.
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
This is my favorite Greek yogurt because I usually feel like it's to tart for me but this particular flavor makes me feel like I'm having a dessert, I love it! My kids like the s'mores one.
Nicole S.
Lake Jackson
This isn't just my favorite Greek yogurt but my favorite yogurt of all time. It's delicious and a good breakfast alternative. My fiancé introduced them to me and I'm so happy that he did! I bought mine at my local HEB.
Favorite Flipz that Chobani has made! It has the perfect combination of sweet with a bit of a bite to it, yet not overpowering.
Anytime I get Flipz, I have to make sure that I grab one of the Key Limes - I'm addicted!
A T.
My most eaten yogurt past year or so. I'm very picky when it comes to yogurt, and this is my favorite. The little bit of tangy-ness mixed in with white chocolate chip... It's delicious!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products