Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Zoë D.
I love this yogurt! The key lime yogurt is delicious and the crumble adds good texture. I have purchased this yogurt and many of their other flip flavors and it is the only greek yogurt that I like. I will definitely purchase again!
Loryn Z.
Garfield Hts, OH
This is one of my favorite snacks to pick up! Key lime yogurt is deinitely a weakness of mine. Plus, there are like graham cracker crumbles and mini white chocolate chips! All I can say is mmmmm.
Wendy C.
Definitely a yummy treat/snack!!! The key lime yogurt and white chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers legit taste like the dessert without a ton of calories!👍🏽
CarolAnn C.
Little Rock
Wow your tastebuds will feel like you're on a beach with this yogurt! Its' a perfect key lime pie & it's good for you!!
Love the crumble... just a really good get your craving all set yogurt!!!
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is my favorite key lime pie yogurt , Chobani it's the best brand, also their Greek yogurt is good... price wise it's affordable, it's healthy and low calories Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are great for on the go and on the mornings. Really easy to eat and taste really great. If you like key lime pie, this is a wonderful alternative that's healthy.
Michelle C.
Manassas, VA
This stuff tastes sooo good!! Not huge yogurt eater but when I do eat it I always seem to reach for chobani while in the store. It taste so much better and just has a better quality then most yougurts I have tasted. I love all their flips! It is the best when I need to curve that sweet tooth.
Helen F.
Naperville, IL
Yes! I love these! I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of key lime and can be quite picky about the flavour but these hit the spot! They've got the right amount of tart and I have to force myself to stay away from them! I've tried the other flips, they're also great but I keep coming back to these.
Kimberley K.
ROANOKE, VA
My daughter LOVES this kind! We buy it at Kroger for her & she will take one in her lunch to school each day. It is full of flavor & it is one of her favorite yogurt products. The add in is very fun & adds even more flavor.
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
This is outstanding. The flavor is un real. It's a healthy alternative to the real thing (key lime pie). It's delicious & reasonably priced, 1 serving for less than 2$.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products