Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Lexie S.
Des Moines, IA
I love key lime yogurt and I love these flips. It's kind of like eating ice cream that has candy or nuts in it and ads some texture to the yogurt but is an option other than just granola or berries or something.
Barbara M.
Chobani flips are my favorite yogurts. they aren't too sweet and the texture is slightly thicker than regular yogurts. plus the crunchy part is delicious. this one is one of the best because it is a little tart too
Jada P.
Normal, IL
I love this yogurt it taste so much like key lime pie. I love the thickness of the yogurt, it is also a healthy alternative to an actual key lime pie. I usually pay between 1.00-1.25 when I grab them from stores.
Angela W.
Casper, WY
This is my favorite Greek yogurt! The crumble and white chocolate bits make it an easy way to get the crunchy craving taken care of without feeling guilty about having too much of a snack.
Joe C.
This yogurt is the best! I love the sensation of flipping the crumbs into the yogurt. Plus, the granola provides a really great crunch.

I suggest flipping the granola over, then stirring it carefully to evenly distribute all of the crunchy bits. There are lots of flavors, but so far I definitely think Key Lime crumble to be the best.
Stacey B.
Daphne, AL
This yogurt is fantastic. I pretty much eat one every day for afternoon snack. The key lime seems to be the hardest to track down in my local stores. If you can find it, definitely try it! Its got a great consistency, tastes like dessert and is good for you! I call it a healthy indulgence :)
Taylor S.
webster, TX
My favorite of the Flips. It's so good with the graham crackers and the white chocolate chips. It makes the perfect snack or addition to any lunch or even for breakfast if you're on the go. It's really delicious and healthy.
JoAnne O.
This tastes good enough to satisfy a sweet tooth, even when what you really want is chocolate or junk. The flavor of the white chocolate chips, graham cracker, and yogurt blend well and tastes delightfully sweet.
India Z.
I love yogurt and love trying new things. One night while in Wawa with a friend I picked up a Chobani yogurt . I ate it the next morning for breakfast personally its to thick for my Taste . Definitely if you enjoy thick yogurt this is for you !
Amy B.
I eat this for breakfast at least three times a week because it is so delicious and packed with protein so I don't feel guilty. Tangy and creamy with the graham cracker crumbs giving a nice crunch. Yum!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products