Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Richelle B.
Amazing flavor and natural ingredients . The flavor is not only delicious but wonderful texture and taste in every bite. I am a huge fan of Chobani Greek Yogurt . I bought it from jewels.
Uraina P.
Warner Robins, GA
These are so good when you need something sweet. You can eat it and not feel guilty about having it because it is healthy. So delicious and the price is right too!!
Toree E.
Prt Washingtn, WI
The best yogurt out there! I typically hate yogurt because of the texture; but the graham cracker and white chips help combat that! The taste is amazing and quite filling! Basically dessert for breakfast, but acceptable!
Tara W.
Johnson City, TN
I didn't enjoy the flavor of this, the over all yogurt was good, it's just the flavor, key lime is just not my thing. The crunch that flips in it was very good, would recommend if you enjoy a flavor like that for sure.
Marge D.
Carnegie, PA
This is one of my favorite dessert replacements. It really does taste like key lime pie. I think the Greek yogurt makes it the perfect substitute for the pie. It's healthier than ice cream or pie so if you are looking for a small change, this is super easy!
Vicki W.
This yogurt tastes like a dessert! I'm very picky about my yogurts and don't usually like Greek yogurt but the sweetness of this flavor and the delicious mix-ins give me a crunchy and sweet treat! I highly recommend!
Amelia R.
Mandeville , LA
If your looking for a key lime pie with out the added calories look no further!! This is the best flavor they have! The crust prices and white chocolate chips just complement each other so week! Feels like I'm eating pie!
Sabrina W.
Sahuarita, AZ
It is so delicious!! It has a perfect texture, key like crumbles, and it has white chocolate chips in it which is the best part!! I always make sure I buy one gear at the store even though they are somewhat expensive
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
This tastes JUST like a Key Lime Pie but without the guilt! It has mini white chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs in it. Seriously, my mouth is watering just writing this review.
Joe C.
This yogurt is the best! I love the sensation of flipping the crumbs into the yogurt. Plus, the granola provides a really great crunch.

I suggest flipping the granola over, then stirring it carefully to evenly distribute all of the crunchy bits. There are lots of flavors, but so far I definitely think Key Lime crumble to be the best.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products