Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Tara W.
Johnson City, TN
I didn't enjoy the flavor of this, the over all yogurt was good, it's just the flavor, key lime is just not my thing. The crunch that flips in it was very good, would recommend if you enjoy a flavor like that for sure.
Marge D.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite dessert replacements. It really does taste like key lime pie. I think the Greek yogurt makes it the perfect substitute for the pie. It's healthier than ice cream or pie so if you are looking for a small change, this is super easy!
Toree E.
Prt Washingtn, WI
The best yogurt out there! I typically hate yogurt because of the texture; but the graham cracker and white chips help combat that! The taste is amazing and quite filling! Basically dessert for breakfast, but acceptable!
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
I love Chobani yogurt. It is definitely one of my favorites. I especially love the key lime flip yogurt. The crunchy gram cracker and white chocolate chips make me feel like I'm having a nice dessert for less calories.
Kajza C.
Roseville, CA
I could eat 2 of these bad boys per day. Seriously so delicious. They are a great alternative to desserts and really help to satisfy my sweet tooth in a healthier way. We grab a bunch of these each time they go on sale.
Amelia R.
Mandeville , LA
If your looking for a key lime pie with out the added calories look no further!! This is the best flavor they have! The crust prices and white chocolate chips just complement each other so week! Feels like I'm eating pie!
Uraina P.
Warner Robins, GA
These are so good when you need something sweet. You can eat it and not feel guilty about having it because it is healthy. So delicious and the price is right too!!
Sabrina W.
Sahuarita, AZ
It is so delicious!! It has a perfect texture, key like crumbles, and it has white chocolate chips in it which is the best part!! I always make sure I buy one gear at the store even though they are somewhat expensive
Lacey K.
Hugoton
This is one of my favorite Flips! I don't like Greek yogurt normally but the tang goes well with the little bit of sweet from the white chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbles! I eat this one almost every morning!
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
This tastes JUST like a Key Lime Pie but without the guilt! It has mini white chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs in it. Seriously, my mouth is watering just writing this review.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

Chobani®