BY CHOBANI #33 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Susan C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love this yogurt! The flip ones are always fun but I particularly like this everything about this key lime crumble fit. The white chocolate is a nice touch. The flavor all around is yummy! It's my favorite (except for the old banana version they used to have).
Shelby J.
Winston Salem, NC
I typically don't love low-fat yogurt, but this Key lime flip cup yogurt is delicious. The graham crackers and white chocolate chips give the yogurt a good consistency and adds to the taste of the yogurt. I always buy this flavor if I am in the mood for yogurt.
Lisa G.
Des Moines, IA
Love this!! Didn't like yogurt at all until trying this. When wanting a sweet snack this is my go to. Recommend for everyone, even if you dont like yogurt try chobani flips just one time and see how this will change your mine.
Lauren S.
Lewisburg, WV
One of my favorite yogurts out there! The tartness of the Greek yogurt adds to the tartness of the life and then they add in crumble and white chocolate. It's so delicious. It tends to be a bit expensive though, but it's worth it every once in a while.
Alexa M.
Key West, FL
PERFECTION. I cannot get enough of this! It is very affordable which makes me continue to buy it. It really does taste like a key lime pie. Perfect snack for on the go.
Skye R.
Hagerstown
This is the best flip you can buy. If you can find the peppermint crunch in your local store then I highly recommend that one. It is even better and such a rare find. You can often find these on sale at whatever grocery store you shop at.
Logann P.
Oh my gosh yes!!! whenever I want a snack that is just the right balance of sweet and light this is my go to snack. All the flavors without feeling guilty after. Its a little tangy but I like that you can taste the freshness.
Allison K.
Plant City
This is the best yogurt out there. It has the taste of an authentic Florida Key Lime Pie! The serving size is just right! The graham crackers add awesome texture. I totally recommend it-- not as a diet option but as a treat.
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
Flips are a great, healthy snack at any time of the day or night. No guilt! I buy Flips at my local grocery store but they are readily available everywhere. So good!
Ashley J.
Most delicious. Between the graham cracker crumbs and white chocolate pieces... Sheer heaven. The yogurt itself is tart but with the add ins it makes it ohh so yummy
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

back