Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
I love Chobani yogurt, but particularly the flips. The key lime is my favorite flavor. It is sweet but not too sweet and gives the illusion of dessert. I generally have a yogurt as an afternoon snack, and this is my go to.
Cecilia A.
I'm not sure how healthy these are, but they're MY version of a healthy alternative to ice cream. Simply delicious, filling and affordable! I've tried the other Flip flavors, but so far, nothing compares to the key lime flavor. Cannot get enough.
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
This has been a god send. It is my dessert when I'm trying to lose weight. It doesn't taste like yogurt but it actually taste like Key Lime Pie!! I highly recommend this product not just for weight loss but just an overall great yogurt choice.
Lia R.
Omg!! If you like key lime pie at all... go to the store and buy this now! If you are trying to eat healthy, but have a killer sweet tooth like me- you NEED this in your life. Key lime yogurt with white chocolate chips and pie crust crumbles.
Ruthie N.
The best of the best this is my favorite flip it taste like a dessert so if you are one a diet or want to count calories this is better than a key lime pie when you have cravings I don't really like the other flavors but this one yummy.
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
Omg this is SO GOOD!! I get these as a treat when I'm craving dessert. They are so delicious. I don't think I would get them for breakfast, they are pretty sweet. But if you're looking for a treat thats not terrible for you, this is a good option!
Lauren H.
Santa Clara, CA
I can easily eat a couple of these a day. Something about adding yummy toppings into already delicious yogurt is amazing! Chobani is consistently good and delivers a tasty treat. Key lime pie is refreshing and a snack worth trying!
Megan M.
This stuff is seriously so, so good. It's one of my favorite snacks when I want to stray from the usual plain Chobani Greek yogurt. It really feels like a treat without all of the guilt. I have tried a few of the other Flips flavors, but this is by far my favorite.
ariana c.
Noblesville, IN
By far my favorite yogurt! As a college student, it's such a yummy snack to have between classes or as part of my breakfast in the morning. I absolutely love anything key lime flavored, but this one is really the winner for me.
This is soooo good! taste just like the real deal! Great for breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack, or a post gym meal! The taste is so great and you will be hooked! The flip is so genius and gives the yogurt a yummy crunch!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products