Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Amber G.
Phoenix, NY
This literally may be the best thing I've ever eaten when it comes to Greek yogurt! The flavor is nice and not too sweet. The crumbles are nice and crunch. It is a great pick me up snack in the afternoon at work. I buy them all the time and keep the fridge stocked!
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
If I could marry this yogurt I would . There is nothing better than key lime and graham crackers . Great price point and it hits the spot when I'm craving a sweet every time . I would and have bought this again and again .
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
Genius idea, delicious execution. I really enjoyed this when I got it a few months ago, and I didn't think the price point was much for the quality of Chobani. The one thing I didn't like was the high level of sweetness.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
This was one of the best things I have ever consumed. they are so affordable. I didn't really like the banana one and the chocolate one made me gag so bad. I actually hate chobani yogurt except for this one flip
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
I really love this greek yogurt! It tastes so great. The key lime crumble flavor is definitely my favorite of the Chobani Flip brand. I usually get this yogurt at Walmart especially whenever it is on sale. It looks like other people really like this flavor too because sometimes it is sold out.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
My absolute favorite yogurt. I love the gram and white chocolate chunks you can add and the texture of it is amazing. The price is a bit much but when I need a splurge it's perfect.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I love these! They're like cute, cheap little desserts and I haven't found anything like them! I can usually get them at Walmart or Meijers for $1, which is pretty cheap, and they taste just like key lime pie.
Jasmine B.
This might be my favorite Chobani flavor. It's tart but it has mini white chocolate chips to give it a little sweetness. It's a good snack option that gives you a little protein boost.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
I crave this like a real dessert! It's pricey though and I finish it so quickly. The crunch and tartness is just lovely. The different textures and zesty flavors go so well together.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
Of all of the Chobani greek "flip" flavors, this and peanut butter chocolate are my favorites. The lime yogurt is flavorful but not overly potent. The graham crumbles add a great crunch and the white chocolate gives a little bit of sweetness (and indulgence) that satisfy your sweet tooth.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products