Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
This yogurt tastes exactly like key lime pie. The yogurt itself is lime flavored, and the "flip" components are graham cracker pieces and little white chocolate chips. The yogurt is sweet and tangy and the same time, making it the perfect snack. It is also a great size, cutting your hunger quickly.
Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
This is my favorite yogurt of all time!! I used to make a version of this before the flip came out. If you love key lime pie, you'll die for this! I love that it's an indulgence without the guilt!
Alecia C.
Elkridge, MD
Chobani key lime is one of my guilty pleasures without all the guilt. I love that I can eat this, be healthy, and feel like I'm having a real treat! I love the flavor and the price keeps me coming back for more. Chobani has a customer for life out of me!
Cheryl R.
Seffner, FL
This brand is the only yogurt I can. Love the different flavors and textures. My favorite is the key lime flavor. It seems to be the popular since it is always sold out. Wish they sold these in a combination pack as they are a bit expensive separately.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
This is the best yogurt. Not only is it healthy but it tastes great! You can eat it for a snack or desert at night and not feel guilty. Makes it feel like you are indulging but not enough calories to break the bank.
Debbie B.
Norfolk, VA
This yogurt is SOOOO yummy! The key lime crumble is my absolute favorite, and I eat it for breakfast, lunch, a snack, or dessert! It's sweet and tart and the added in white chocolate chips and graham cracker crust give it the perfect amount of texture and crunch!
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
This was one of the best things I have ever consumed. they are so affordable. I didn't really like the banana one and the chocolate one made me gag so bad. I actually hate chobani yogurt except for this one flip
Carmen R.
This is probably my favorite yogurt ever. Has a great flavor and a great crunch with the toppings that come with it. It's affordable and it's more of a dessert for me personally. But that's great because it's a healthy alternative to other desserts.
Kyrs F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Very delicious and low in calories! It had a very light and tasty key lime yogurt with graham cracker crumbled & mini white chocolate chips as a topping! Very great for breakfasts on the go and a small sweet snack!
Amber G.
Phoenix, NY
This literally may be the best thing I've ever eaten when it comes to Greek yogurt! The flavor is nice and not too sweet. The crumbles are nice and crunch. It is a great pick me up snack in the afternoon at work. I buy them all the time and keep the fridge stocked!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products