Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Camille M.
Harmony, FL
My all time favorite Greek Yogurt flavor! Its so tart and refreshing. The crust crumbles and mini white chocolate morsels give it great texture and just a touch of sweetness. its amazing, try it!
Tara P.
These are my favorite snack to have daily. I never get sick of them. They are very affordable. This is just the right serving when you just need a little something. I would buy this product again and I recommend to try it.
Jessamy A.
So delicious! I find the flip crumble items the best part about the yogurt sometimes. I mean I love the key lime pie plain, but sometimes those white chocolate chips make it all the better!
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Omg!!!! These are the ABSOLUTE, hands down, best Greek yogurt options of all time!! I can't get enough of the key lime pie! I ran out earlier today and am planning a special trip to the store this afternoon to get more!
Riley K.
DELICIOUS. Of course it's high in sugar so I treat it like dessert, but it's so damn good!! Creamy, tart, doesn't taste like chemicals, high in protein, and not too expensive. I always keep it in the fridge. I love it!
Noelle B.
hartford, CT
This is my all time favorite yogurt ever made. The key lime yogurt isn't too sweet but also isn't too tart. The toppings are amazing, and although I have never had key lime pie it is probably similar. They are a bit pricey but worth it. I definitely recommend.
Andrea H.
I've fallen in love with this yogurt.
The key lime yogurt with crust crumble and white chocolate chips as add-ins makes it taste more like a dessert. An ingenious combo that is ready to be enjoyed at any time of the day!
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
Everything about this yogurt is awesome. I've never found one that I actually liked and didn't leave a chalky after taste. Love how the flavors mix together so smooth like a key lime pie. Definitely recommend trying this.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
This is one of my favorite snacks to have in the summer. The lime makes it nice and tart, along with the greek yogurt, and the crumbles have such a great texture, It's my favorite way to cool off without packing on empty calories or hopping into the creek down the block :) 10/10, always recommend.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
This yogurt tastes exactly like key lime pie. The yogurt itself is lime flavored, and the "flip" components are graham cracker pieces and little white chocolate chips. The yogurt is sweet and tangy and the same time, making it the perfect snack. It is also a great size, cutting your hunger quickly.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products