Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
This is one of my favorite yogurts of all time! It has a great key lime flavor, the graham crackers give it a satisfying crunch, and the white chocolate gives it a sweet creaminess. It's the perfect blend!
Yane G.
Chobani flips are my favorite yogurts they taste so good and come in so many different flavors the key lime is my favorite because it's always as if your eating a delicious dessert without all the calories. I also love the coffee flavor one.
Gabriella D.
Lancaster, TX
I used to HATE key lime pie! That was until I tried Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt. It was just tangy but sweet enough and it just tasted so amazing! The pricing can be somewhat expensive for yogurt but it's so amazing, I'm willing to overlook the price.
Andrea P.
Coral Gables, FL
The Chobani key lime flip has quickly become my favorite variety. It has a smooth texture one expects from chobani but with a tangy yogurt and crunchy/creamy add-ins. It is a low calorie substitute for an actual key lime pie. Being from Florida, I can vouch for the authentic flavor!
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
This is as good as a dessert to me! I love the key lime flavor in the yogurt as well as the graham cracker and white chocolate pieces in the crumble. I have eaten it both for breakfast and as a dessert when I want something sensible but sweet. This is my favorite Chobani Flip Flavor.
Rachel P.
What a way to start your day! Who doesn't want dessert for breakfast!?! The best part is that it is a low calorie snack. You don't have to feel guilty like you would after eating a rich, sugary dessert.
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
This is my go-to snack when I want something that tastes indulgent without the guilt. I normally don't like white chocolate, but the little chips here are a nice touch. Normally I prefer chocolate for dessert, but this is one of my faves
Mae A.
This flavor is one of my top favorites. It literally tastes lien key lime pie and it seems like you are eating dessert and not yogurt. I always find it on sale at Target for a dollar which is a really great deal.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
This key lime crumble flip is surprisingly good! I didn't think I would enjoy lime flavored Greek yogurt but the combo with the crumble and mini white chocolate chips make me you feel like your having a REAL dessert .
Lakeithia S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This flip is my second favorite out of the ones I have tried. I eat this yogurt for dessert when I want something sweet but not high in carbs. Some times I add more white chocolate chips as well, not because there is a lack of chocolate but because I want something a little sweeter.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products