Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Angel L.
This is my absolute favorite yogurt ever! I actually prefer it over Dannon Oikos' version of the key lime with the crumble. The key lime flavor isn't too tart either. Goodness, Chobani is amazing. I've enjoyed every single flavor I've tried.
Christina D.
Fairfax Sta, VA
absolute favorite greek yogurt of all time. it's the perfect substitute for a dessert and tastes so much like a real key lime pie! it's also full of protein so i don't feel guilty eating it! Absolutely love and recommend to everyone.
Madison M.
Athens, TN
This is my go-to snack! I can eat a six pack of these in one day. I've been buying them for several years now and just can't get over them. They have a lightly sweet and lightly acidic flavor that doesn't taste artificial. The mini white chocolate chips and pie crust crumble make these!
Christine V.
I could eat one of these a day and never get tired of them. This is one of my favorite snacks ever! I love eating them between classes or for breakfast. It is sweet and crunchy and the white chocolate balances great with the tart lime flavor. Obsessed is an understatement.
Courtney L.
Merchantville , Nj
the chobani flips are great because they have a section that includes something to add to your yogurt! The key lime flavor has a packet of white chocolate and graham cracker and it tastes JUST like a key lime pie! I would totally buy it again and try the other flavors!
Aida I.
philadelphia, PA
I think this is my favorite one of this line. The sourness of the yogurt is not so strong but then paired with the crunchy crumble and the nuggets of white chocolate is pure perfection. I can also taste and feel tiny slivers of lime. 👍👍👍👍
Hannah C.
This is the first Chobani flips I tried and it was HEAVENLY. I normally do not like Greek yogurt, but this yogurt was not sour at all and the graham crackers paired with the white chocolate chips were amazing together with the key lime. I can't wait to buy more.
Francine D.
Colby, WI
Love these flips yogurt snacks! They give you an added crunch. I bought these on sale at Target. They were a great price and came in some yummy flavors. Love the key lime taste like the pie. Great taste and I would definitely buy again. Always watching for sales
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
One of my favorite flavors, along with the salted caramel. Makes for a perfect snack, as you get the yogurt as well as something crunchy. Tastes just like Key Lime Pie! You can great deal on these if you buy in Bulk at BJs!
Jenna B.
I absolutely love this yogurt! The flavor is great and I love the crumbles and white chocolate chips. My favorite flavor of Chobani flips!! They are a little pricey but they do go on sale very often so I love to pick up a bunch!
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products