Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Camille M.
Harmony, FL
My all time favorite Greek Yogurt flavor! Its so tart and refreshing. The crust crumbles and mini white chocolate morsels give it great texture and just a touch of sweetness. its amazing, try it!
Tara P.
These are my favorite snack to have daily. I never get sick of them. They are very affordable. This is just the right serving when you just need a little something. I would buy this product again and I recommend to try it.
Becca R.
This is delicious! It feels like I'm having an indulgent treat but it's yogurt. The price is pretty good because you can usually find it on sale for somewhere between $1- $1.50. Lots of good flavors in the flips but this is my favorite! My kids love this one as well
Jessica G.
My favorite of the Flip flavors. The yogurt is a yummy, not too tart lime flavor that meshes perfectly with the graham cracker and white chocolate chip topping. It's a not so guilty indulgence that's tasty without the excess calories and sugar of the real thing.
Natalie A.
Simi Valley, CA
This is my most favorite flavor of yogurt ever! I'm not even that big of a fan of key lime pie, but the little bits of graham crumble and the mini chocolate chips add an incredible texture. It is healthy and the sugar and dairy doesn't make me feel gross. Love it!!
Stephanie N.
San Jose, CA
I'm not the biggest fan of Greek yogurt. But these are soooo good! It's as if you're eating a keylime pie! The crumbles still seem fresh and add a nice texture to the dessert. The taste is spot on and this has to be my favorite out of Chobani's flip yogurts.
maci h.
This yogurt is so good if you want to eat something that's healthy and sweet. The yogurt has a really strong key lime taste and the graham bites and white chocolate chips go perfectly with it! I usually get this at my local grocery store and the quality is great!
jabria m.
Seale
The flavor is amazing! This one in particular is my FAVORITE flavor! The white chocolate is more than quality, the lime isn't too bold, & doesnt have a bad after taste
Jessamy A.
So delicious! I find the flip crumble items the best part about the yogurt sometimes. I mean I love the key lime pie plain, but sometimes those white chocolate chips make it all the better!
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Omg!!!! These are the ABSOLUTE, hands down, best Greek yogurt options of all time!! I can't get enough of the key lime pie! I ran out earlier today and am planning a special trip to the store this afternoon to get more!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

Chobani®