Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Porsha P.
This is one of my favorite treats when I am looking for a healthy snack! It has just the right sweetness and my 6yr old loves them too! I love the little crunch and the tartness of the key lime. True to flavors and no artificial tastes! Would absolutely recommend!
Libby M.
Roanoke
I used to eat this as a snack every day. It’s light but filling enough to energize me and leave me full until my next meal. It’s also delicious! The yogurt is tangy like lime and the crumbles are sweet enough to compliment it. It’s seriously one of my favorite snacks.
Jessica C.
Hidden Valley Lake
I like this one a lot but it's not my favorite. If you want a sweeter taste then I would go for a different flavor. This one has kind of a bitter lime taste, the graham cracker and white chocolate was honestly the best part of the whole yogurt. Still enjoyed it though!
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
I literally eat this everyday as a snack. I sometimes think of it as a dessert because it is so good. And I also sometimes eat two in one day...oops! :) I really enjoy this yogurt the key lime flavor is great and the granola and white chocolate chips are delicious.
Natalie A.
This is my most favorite flavor of yogurt ever! I'm not even that big of a fan of key lime pie, but the little bits of graham crumble and the mini chocolate chips add an incredible texture. It is healthy and the sugar and dairy doesn't make me feel gross. Love it!!
maci h.
This yogurt is so good if you want to eat something that's healthy and sweet. The yogurt has a really strong key lime taste and the graham bites and white chocolate chips go perfectly with it! I usually get this at my local grocery store and the quality is great!
Madison H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is honestly my breakfast guilty little pleasure. I can't get enough of these! I've even had this as a moderately healthy desert when I had a sugar craving. I love the flavor of the yogurt alone, and the crumble with the white chocolate is phenomenal.
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
This is my go-to comfort treat! I literally love this stuff. The flavor is sweet with just a little bite and the crumbles make a sweet and crunchy counterpoint to the creamy goodness of the yogurt. 10/10 would recommend and I WILL be buying more for myself!!
Alliah E.
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. The yogurt is key lime flavored. it comes with white chocolate chips and crushed graham cracker. its sooooo good!! I buy it all the time from my local Vons or Walmart. Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Lauren N.
Gettysburg, PA
This yogurt is addicting. It’s hard to eat just one. It does have a lot of sugar in it, it is very tasty as a snack none the less. I wish my nearby Walmart carried this kind of yogurt.. I buy it every time I am at a store that carries it! I have only had this kind. I am excited to try some of the other Chobani flips.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products