Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
My favorite yogurt ever! I'm not even a big yogurt fan to be honest but this I love. It's great for breakfast of just for desert or a snack. I can find it at most grocery stores. Iv tried other flavors and this one by far is my favorite. So delicious.
Shannon V.
Love the taste of this! The crumbles make it taste even better. It's a little sweet, but it's not super overpowering, which I really enjoy. It's also pretty affordable and is almost always on sale at Publix. I would definitely recommend this flavor!
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
This was the first one I tried of the "Flip" and it made me love these so much. I found that at Walmart. And after trying this one and loving it, I tried a couple of different ones and loved those too! But I would highly recommend to try this one if you like key lime!!
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
I always have these in my fridge. This is my go to desert for a healthy option. I love all the different flavors Chobani offers but the Key Like Pie is just too good to pass up! They give you just the right amount of chips and crumble to go with the yogurt.
Kaley K.
This flavor is my favorite! I love the little graham crumbles and white chocolate chips. The flip yogurts from Chobani are great because you never have to worry about packing fruits and granola on the side. Perfect for when you need a quick breakfast.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
This is a yummy, healthy treat for when you are craving the refreshing taste of key lime! It's graham cracker crumbles top off the key lime goodness for a burst of flavor you are sure to love. The cost is comparable to other Greek yogurts of its type and it well worth the deliciousness you will receive.
Deborah L.
The yogurt is very creamy. The key lime is my favorite flavour, it is sweet and tangy at the same time. Flipping the crunchy stuff on top makes it similar to pie.
Katherine C.
THIS IS THE BEST GREEK YOGURT YOU CAN BUY IN THE SUPERMARKET it is the best eveeer!!! i absolutely love it it is not too sugary it have the perfect balance between healthy and deliciuss. It is worth the price totally and definetily bought it every time.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Very delicious. This has all the right combinations of flavors. I love the tart and the sweet with the crunch thrown in there too. They may cost a little more but they are worth it. All of the flavors really come out. I like the tartness of the lime.
Jasmine J.
I absolutely love this kind of yogurt. I'm usually not a fan of mix-ins in my yogurt, but Chobani is my exception. The key lime flavor comes with graham cracker crumbles and mini white chocolate chips. When combined, this tastes so decadent; sweet and tart, smooth with the bits of crunch. This is not expensive, considering it is greek yogurt.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products