Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Karyssa G.
Great yogurt! I normally do not eat yogurt as it tends to irritate my stomach, however Chobani is the only brand that doesn't bother me. The flavors are also great, the Key Lime is my favorite. They are fairly affordable, but it could be better which is why I do not purchase them as often as I would like.
Kiran K.
Swedesboro, NJ
I've tried pretty much all of the flips flavors and this one is definitely my favorite. It's delicious, and unlike other yogurts it actually tastes like what its supposed to taste like. The flavor mixed with the graham cracker and white chocolate is fantastic.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
This is my go-to breakfast. I love Chobani Greek Yogurt and this key lime flavor is fantastic. I especially love the graham cracker and white chocolate chips that you flip into the key lime yogurt. This is just an overall great yogurt and is a must-try!
Abby S.
Dallas, TX
I am obsessed with this yogurt. It taste exactly like you are biting a piece of pie! It's always sold out at our local grocery store. I purchase them in bulk when they are available. I highly recommend but not at our store (don't be making me have to wait for it!)
Samantha S.
Fayetteville, AR
This was the first Yogurt Flip from Chobani that I have tried. I really didn't care for it at all. I didn't really taste any of the key lime and the crumble in the flip just wasn't what I expected. I have tried a few other flavors and they were better. I would recommend another flavor over this one.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
Chobani flips are my husbands favorite! And it's really hard to get him to eat anything remotely good for him sometimes. Nice sweet snack that's not loaded with junk.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
I don't usually eat Greek yogurt because I always find it to be sour except for certain flavors. The tangy and sweet flavor is just enough to overpower the sour lol. I love the crunchy bits that just add that needed bit of texture to it, though sometimes I wish there were more crumbles/white chocolate bits since I like to have a little bit with every spoonful.
Shannon V.
Love the taste of this! The crumbles make it taste even better. It's a little sweet, but it's not super overpowering, which I really enjoy. It's also pretty affordable and is almost always on sale at Publix. I would definitely recommend this flavor!
Erin P.
Rockport , MA
By far favorite flavor! These Chobani Flip yogurts are the perfect breakfast and snack anytime throughout the day! I think this is a better yogurt than my old go-to's and it has a competitive price too, they're always on sale. I want to branch out on the other Flip flavors but this one is just too good!!!
Andra C.
This is my favorite flavor combination of the Chobani Flips. I like the tart of the lime mixed with the sweetness of the white chocolate and graham cracker. I don't feel too guilty about eating it and recommend it to anyone who wants a sweet treat.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products