Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Whenever these are in the house I can't stop myself from eating them. Generally I have them as a breakfast or dessert. They are fairly healthy though really high in calories compared to other yogurt. Luckily chobani also offers simply 100 flips as well. They are a bit pricey but I find the value of them fitting to their quality and the amount of enjoyment I get from them.
Emily D.
Lebanon, PA
This is perfect for my week! They are packed with sweet and tart taste, protein, and a great mix of texture. They typically run on sale pretty often and I stock up then. I started buying them individually but realized how much cheaper the 4 packs are! I also love that the key lime yogurt has pieces of lime in it and the flip has white chocolate chips and graham cracker crust crumbs. It's a great start to my every morning!
Megan W.
Bloomington, IL
The lime flavor in this version is just right and just enough bits to satisfy my crunchy fix. Bits are white chocolate chips and graham cracker bits. I loveKey Lime Pie and this is a nice substitute. It's also nice as I live alone and buying a whole Pie is out of the question. Much better than any other yogurts with add ins I've tried. I've been enjoying these all summer as they've been on sale at my local Kroger. They make a perfect late night snack and I will continue to purchase them.
Shannon B.
Are you in the mood for desert, but you do not want the extra calories? This is just as delicious as a slice of Florida key lime pie but without all the added sugar and calories! I am a huge fan of the key lime flip yogurt and I love that it comes with tiny white chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs to give the yogurt a nice texture along with an outstanding flavor! I highly recommend especially as a summer treat!
Amber F.
orlando, fl
Lately I've been trying all the Chobani Flip Flavors. This one was not one of my favorites. It could just be me, Key Lime Pie isn't my usual go to pies. Its tangy and it's crunchy. I like the ratio of yogurt and toppings they give. So if your not favoring one part you have the rest to make up for it.
Christine L.
New york, NY
This is hands-down my favorite greek yogurt and guilt-less pleasure! It tastes exactly like key lime pie and is well balanced in both flavors and texture. It is low-calorie and offers a good % of your DV protein which keeps you full and provides enough energy for you to get you through the day. Definitely great as a dessert or post-workout meal.
Chelsey S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This if my FAVORITE chobani yogurt.

First off, chobani so so healthy for you. And this is the only FLIP chobani yogurt that I will buy.

It takes just like a key lime pie, who doesn't love key lime pie! I DO!!
It has white chocolate chips, graham cracker pieces, & it also has key lime flavored yogurt.

If you want something healthy but also sweet, this is so delicious. It's almost better then ice cream!
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
So. Good. I was skeptical at first since I'm not the biggest key lime pie person but this so so delicious. It's a little bit of a treat yourself item and probably not the healthiest option in terms of yogurt BUT it will help a sweet tooth craving and is healthier than an actual key lime pie.
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff tastes exactly like real Key Lime pie! I thought it may be difficult to flip the topping into the yogurt but it is so simple! The only downside to it is that there isn't much yogurt available since a third of the package is designated for toppings. I would consider it just a "snack-size" for adults. However, I still give this 5-stars because my 6 year old daughter loves it too! For her, it is the perfect size!
Teresa N.
Wichita, KS
Pretty good for greek yogurt, which can be awfully thick at times. The cup of add-ins is a nice mixture of creamy mini white chocolate chips and crumbled graham crackers. Tastes like a healthier, but delicious version of key lime pie. I can usually find it on sale as a 10 for $10 deal.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products