Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Mellisa T.
This yogurt is in my fridge on a regular basis. Since I have discovered it I cannot live without it. If you LOVE key lime pie you're going to want to indulge in this healthy snack. This is a perfect dessert or bbreakfast pick me up. I will continue to purchase it.
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
Oh my god -- my favorite healthy indulgence! This tastes like a key lime pie that's also packed with protein. The little white chocolate pieces and the graham cracker bits combine perfectly with the tart lime yogurt. Pro-tip: for those who don't like the tartness or taste of greek yogurt, lime is the best flavor to mask it! I often eat this as my dessert after a healthy dinner.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this greek yogurt, it tastes so much like key lime pie that I got tired of the actual pie, which is weird to say. I'm not usually one for yogurts imitating a certain dessert etc, but these are so delicious and really hit the spot, delicious, would buy again
Fabiana C.
Miami
Yogurt is my favorite breakfast!!! I enjoy my breakfast every day because I love waking up and eat right after I open my eyes lol. It tastes like paradise, literally!!!!! You can find it every where and eat it at any time also! The Key Lime Crumble is my favorite, so go and try it right now!!!!    Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Rachael R.
This is basically dessert, but with wayyy less calories. It's a little messy until you figure out how to flip the dried pieces in to the yogurt. The key lime yogurt tastes delicious. When you add the crumble, it has small pieces of white chocolate. So yummy!
Kiran K.
Swedesboro, NJ
I've tried pretty much all of the flips flavors and this one is definitely my favorite. It's delicious, and unlike other yogurts it actually tastes like what its supposed to taste like. The flavor mixed with the graham cracker and white chocolate is fantastic.
Karyssa G.
Great yogurt! I normally do not eat yogurt as it tends to irritate my stomach, however Chobani is the only brand that doesn't bother me. The flavors are also great, the Key Lime is my favorite. They are fairly affordable, but it could be better which is why I do not purchase them as often as I would like.
Jessica D.
Chapel Hill, NC
My absolute favorite yogurt/snack/treat! I eat one of these pretty much every day. The flavors are amazing and the texture of the crumble is delicious. I think the price is just right. This satisfies my sweet tooth so saves me from eating a lot of junk food!
Abby S.
Dallas, TX
I am obsessed with this yogurt. It taste exactly like you are biting a piece of pie! It's always sold out at our local grocery store. I purchase them in bulk when they are available. I highly recommend but not at our store (don't be making me have to wait for it!)
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
This is my go-to breakfast. I love Chobani Greek Yogurt and this key lime flavor is fantastic. I especially love the graham cracker and white chocolate chips that you flip into the key lime yogurt. This is just an overall great yogurt and is a must-try!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products