Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Lauren C.
Red House, WV
These are my absolute favorite yogurt! The crumbles help to fill you up so it actually feels like you just ate a big meal. Also, it's good for you but it feels like you're eating a dessert. The only down side of it is the price, it is a little high but I think it's worth it.
Lexy L.
This is my favorite yogurt of all time, no lie. I bought it at my local Walmart, and it is sooo good for you. Greek yogurt is the better alternative to regular yogurt. I recommend this to anyone who loves Greek yogurt and Keylime. This flip cup also comes with white chocolate chips and graham cracked pieces to sprinkle in (:
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
So mouth watering and yummy. I love that this yogurt tastes exactly like eating a slice of keylime pie without all the calories and fat. The portion size is perfect for a snack or desset. Easy to find coupons for this brand and it's always on sale at my local grocery store.
Samantha K.
Santa Fe, TX
I love chobani. My favorite flavor is the one with pistachios. Key lime is ok, not my favorite I've found unless it's an actual key lime pie. I still go gaga for Greek yogurt, and this is by far my favorite brand other than Oikos. I love the variety of flavors and add ins. Kinda pricey, but standard for Greek yogurt it seems.
Kirsten L.
The Key Lime Crumble is my all-time favorite flavor of Chobani's Flip line!! It isn't too sweet and there's a perfect amount of topping to mix with the yogurt so I get a crunch in every bite. It tastes exactly like what it says without that weird "it's still Greek yogurt" taste.
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
THIS IS SO FREAKING DELICIOUS YOU NEED TO TRY! I was ecstatic when I found out they made 4 packs of these because I usually buy that many at one time. Perfect dessert that's not too unhealthy that literally tastes just like key lime pie. I always add a little truvia and then bam! Pefect.
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
This yogurt is beyond delicious, and it's definitely a good alternative to real key lime pie or a bowl of ice cream. However, you definitely have to watch the sugar and calorie content. If you're going to eat yogurt to lose weight pay attention to the nutrition info people!
Dani O.
Lindon, UT
Key lime is one of my favorite flavors of yogurt and so seeing this product on the shelf at my supermarket definitely intrigued me. The flavor was great, I loved the pieces of graham cracker crust and white chocolate, but the texture was grainy and left an unpleasant feeling afterwards. Other than that I loved it!
Mandi W.
Glen Allen, VA
This is delicious! It really does satisfy your craving for something sweet and tastes just like key lime pie. Definitely one of the most decadent healthy yogurts I've tasted. A little pricey, but worth it in my opinion. If they ever discontinue this flavor I'll cry!
Fabiana C.
Miami
Yogurt is my favorite breakfast!!! I enjoy my breakfast every day because I love waking up and eat right after I open my eyes lol. It tastes like paradise, literally!!!!! You can find it every where and eat it at any time also! The Key Lime Crumble is my favorite, so go and try it right now!!!!    Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products