Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
OMG yum. I'm a big fan of key lime and this seriously tastes so much like key lime pie. The little crumbles are a nice addition to the creamy yogurt. The sugar is a little high so it's definitely not the healthiest yogurt but man is it delicious.
Chelsey S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This if my FAVORITE chobani yogurt.

First off, chobani so so healthy for you. And this is the only FLIP chobani yogurt that I will buy.

It takes just like a key lime pie, who doesn't love key lime pie! I DO!!
It has white chocolate chips, graham cracker pieces, & it also has key lime flavored yogurt.

If you want something healthy but also sweet, this is so delicious. It's almost better then ice cream!
Shannon M.
Stockton, CA
I don't like yogurt with any fruit chunks it in. I like my yogurt to be smooth. I was not sure if Greek yogurt was going to be for me because everyone said it was sour and different from regular yogurt but I was looking to add more protein to my diet. This yogurt is perfect. It is a very smooth and creamy texture with great flavor and the crumbles just really up it up a notch. It could be a dessert reLly!
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
So. Good. I was skeptical at first since I'm not the biggest key lime pie person but this so so delicious. It's a little bit of a treat yourself item and probably not the healthiest option in terms of yogurt BUT it will help a sweet tooth craving and is healthier than an actual key lime pie.
Teresa N.
Wichita, KS
Pretty good for greek yogurt, which can be awfully thick at times. The cup of add-ins is a nice mixture of creamy mini white chocolate chips and crumbled graham crackers. Tastes like a healthier, but delicious version of key lime pie. I can usually find it on sale as a 10 for $10 deal.
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff tastes exactly like real Key Lime pie! I thought it may be difficult to flip the topping into the yogurt but it is so simple! The only downside to it is that there isn't much yogurt available since a third of the package is designated for toppings. I would consider it just a "snack-size" for adults. However, I still give this 5-stars because my 6 year old daughter loves it too! For her, it is the perfect size!
Jessica S.
I love these chobani flips! The sweeter ones are the best. This one was particularly yummy. Make a great snack and are a good way to satisfy a sweet-tooth without going for something totally fattening and sugary with zero nutrients. I love buying these in bulk and snacking all week.
Holly H.
Fort Pierce , FL
I've never been a huge yogurt fan but can tolerate Greek yogurt. I decided to give these a try while on my most rest diet and I am in love! I never imagined it would taste so much like key lime pie! I'll definitely be buying more and trying the other flavors
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I love this yogurt! It's so delicious and it is effective at controlling my sweet tooth without making me feel guilty. I usually purchase it at the nearest grocery store although it's always sold out! I love chobani as a company for being ethical and treating their employees with decency and respect.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this yogurt! The semi bitter lime yogurt and sweet granola and yogurt chip toppings make a perfect combo. I could easily eat 3 at a time! I only wish they were a little bigger. Info me that they stay fresh for quite a while as well. My other favorite is the plain chobani coffee yogurt. Delicious and I was told that you could freeze it and have as frozen yogurt. Haven't tried that but sounds delicious!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products