Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
This yogurt has made dieting and changing my overall lifestyle quite easy. The taste is deliciously tangy and sweet - it has bits of lime peel and includes crunchy bits of white chocolate and graham crackers. I usually eat these when I'm craving something sweet that won't mess up my dieting too, too bad. Plus, if you're looking for other varieties there are plenty classic and quite exotic combos.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I don't like yogurt usually... the texture doesn't appeal to me. However, these mix-in yogurts COMPLETELY changed my opinion on yogurt! I now eat this lime flavored Chobani yogurt every single morning for breakfast. I've tried some of the other flavors and this one is still my favorite. The combination of the sour lime yogurt (with real lime zest!) with the sweet graham crumble and white chocolate chips is absolutely AWESOME. I used to have to try to make myself eat yogurt as a healthy breakfast/snack but I actually love eating these.
Sara R.
Tualatin
I don't know how many of these I have bought, but I know it's well over 100. If you stick these in the freezer for about an hour they're like an entirely new treat.
Ella
great product!!!!! tasted amazing, and has a really good texture!! it tasted very limey and amazing!! i think that it is affordable, as i got it from acme. i have gotten this again, and i will keep buying it!!
Lauren C.
This is one of my absolute favorites. It's probably tied right up there with the PB&J Flip. I love the tangy flavor, which is well balanced by the graham cracker crust pieces and whatever else it is in that flip part. Absolutely delicious. I only wish it were easier to find. It seems like this is always the first one to get sold out in the grocery store, whether it's on sale or not.
Jewlez D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this brand yogurt especially when you add the end with the goodies in it. They have plenty of different flavors to look forward to. I buy these very often
Kristen S.
Love the Chiobani Flip yogurts!  Adds a little extra to get your morning started. The crumbles are fantastic. I buy these every time I catch a great deal at the store.
Paulina B.
Chobani is a delicious yogurt as it is but the key lime crumble makes it the best!!! It's tangy, yet sweet, and very savory which I love! I definitely recommend this flavor of yogurt and would buy again!!
Diego R.
These are awesome if you're going on a diet. They're low-fat, the different flavors (at least the ones I tried) taste friggin insanely delicious, and it's an awesome product.
Jasmine W.
N Hollywood, CA
I love love love Chobani Flips! I've tried every flavor that my local stores carry, but the Key Lime Crumble multi-pack is what I most commonly buy. I eat them for breakfast, as snacks, dessert, whenever I want. The yogurt is always so thick and creamy, and the ratio of stir-ins is always perfect. Chobani Flips are definitely one of my favorite purchases!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products