Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
I loveeeeee these flips. They smell alittle when they sit around but they taste great. The key lime is my second favorite. First would have to be the strawberry rhubarb. It’s amazing. Will always recommend.
Blake O.
Poteau
Chobani Flip’s Key Lime Crumble is one of my favorite treats when I’m feeling some dairy. The price is great and it has a wonderful key lime pie taste without all of the calories of eating a slice of pie.
Sabrina S.
Bristol, CT
My favorite yogurt ever by far. Love the flavor of this one and the crunchies you mix in are so yummy. I eat this when I am craving something sweet instead of eating a tub of ice cream like I used to.
Haylee C.
Kirksville
this is the yogurt that actually got me into the world of greek yogurt. it's sweet without being too sweet, and extremely satisfying. they're cheap at our grocery store, which is an added plus. i also love how many flavors there are to choose from!
Lauren P.
St Clr Shores, MI
One of the best tasting yogurts I have ever tried! Really good price, about a dollar each. I love being able to mix in! It has an awesome key lime flavor! The taste of the graham cracker crumble and white chocolate is really fresh!
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This is my all time favorite go to yogurt it also helps as a healthy alternative for my sweet tooth it's like a healthy desert or even a to go breakfast. I always have this pack in my fridge.
Monica S.
san francisco
So delicious. I love this so much because it has such a amazing taste and with the crumble you add in, it’s so perfect for a snack and sometimes I eat it for dessert too. I definitely want to try the other flavors as well!
This is my summer go-to dessert! It’s tastes light, fresh, and cold. I love the crumble as well. It is just enough for the amount of yogurt. I only wish it did not have as much sugar.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I love this flip! The crust pieces are so good with the yogurt! The yogurt is quite tart, so if you don't like tartness, this one may not be for you. I love these flips!!
Rebecca T.
Madison
SUPER CONVENIENT and PACKED WITH FLAVOR. Doesn’t taste artificial, key lime really comes through. Perfect for breakfast and as a snack! Bought this many many times.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

Chobani®