Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa G.
My absolute favorite yogurt, and I think most peoples as well. Usually when I go to the market it's sold out! It's delicious and has enough protein to be considered a good snack. It's not overly sweet. Definitelyool for it every time!
Krysten G.
My absolute favorite yogurt on the market. So yummy, I love the white chocolate chips and graham cracker mix. They are not cheap but sometimes you can find them in five packs!
Jennifer Y.
Flavorful and creamy key lime yogurt topped with crunchy cookie pieces and sweet white chocolate chips. Perfect sized snack that doesn't undo my whole day of healthy eating.
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
This was my absolute favorite flavor! These were a "healthy cheat treat" for me for a long time. However I cut them out of my diet because they have so much sugar (of course
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
Love the chobani flips. So much easier than prepping granola to bring with you!! The flavour combos are awesome and the key lime is on point. Nice refreshing summer snack.
Ellen S.
Washington , DC
This is my favorite yogurt! It tastes more like a dessert because it comes with white chocolate and graham cracker pieces, but it's delicious. Pretty good price, I buy it now and then for a great.
Shaunasia S.
Winston Salem, NC
This tastes exactly like key lime pie! I got this at Walmart has them in all flavors and was very affordable and the ingredients was fresh. I would buy over and over again!
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA
MY FAVE SNACK! I love that it comes included with the extras I normally add to my yogurt. It's definitely a must every time I visit the grocery store. You need to try it! I but it every time no doubt.
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
I eat a Chobani Flip every morning for breakfast. I like to buy different flavors so it doesn't get boring, but Key Lime Crumble is my favorite! So fresh and delicious!!!
Tasha S.
I love, love, love this yogurt! I literally have eaten it just about everyday for lunch since I tried it over 1 year ago. Not only is it healthier for me than what I had been eating before but it is so much cheaper. The Key Lime Crumble is by far my favorite flavor!
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products