Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Ellen S.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite yogurt! It tastes more like a dessert because it comes with white chocolate and graham cracker pieces, but it's delicious. Pretty good price, I buy it now and then for a great.
Shaunasia S.
Winston Salem, NC
This tastes exactly like key lime pie! I got this at Walmart has them in all flavors and was very affordable and the ingredients was fresh. I would buy over and over again!
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
Love the chobani flips. So much easier than prepping granola to bring with you!! The flavour combos are awesome and the key lime is on point. Nice refreshing summer snack.
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA
MY FAVE SNACK! I love that it comes included with the extras I normally add to my yogurt. It's definitely a must every time I visit the grocery store. You need to try it! I but it every time no doubt.
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
I eat a Chobani Flip every morning for breakfast. I like to buy different flavors so it doesn't get boring, but Key Lime Crumble is my favorite! So fresh and delicious!!!
Tasha S.
I love, love, love this yogurt! I literally have eaten it just about everyday for lunch since I tried it over 1 year ago. Not only is it healthier for me than what I had been eating before but it is so much cheaper. The Key Lime Crumble is by far my favorite flavor!
Emily L.
Centerville, MA
These are delicious! I purchase them for a (less indulgent) treat after dinner sometimes! They go on sale a lot for $1 so it's easy to pick up a bunch. They come in a lot of different flavors!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
This is my all time favorite flip yogurt from this brand. It has white chocolate pieces that are to die for and the yogurt actually has pieces of zest in it which is interesting.
sarah g.
houston, TX
While grocery shopping at my local H-E-B I picked up these new yogurts to try. I was surprised by how good it was when I mixed in the topping with the flip cup feature on the yogurt cup. Tastes like a "healthy" slice of key lime pie! Excited to try other flavors
jabria m.
Seale
The flavor is amazing! This one in particular is my FAVORITE flavor! The white chocolate is more than quality, the lime isn't too bold, & doesnt have a bad after taste
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products