Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Aliyah L.
I know these aren't the suuuuper healthiest for you, but as a quick breakfast or snack, they're so delicious & easy. I'm not the biggest fan of yogurt (usually too tart for me) but these are so delicious.
Shalae H.
It was pretty good. The lime was a bit too tart for my taste. But if you're trying to get healthier and having a hard time letting go of dessert, this is a good choice for you.
Kaylee B.
Forest , VA
ATTENTION ALL KEY LIME PIE LOVERS! This is by bar the best lime green yogurt I have ever had. It's creamy and delicious. If taste like you're actually eating key lime pie (but with a lot less calories!)
Arica H.
This is one of my favorite flavor! It's comes in a easy and convenient package, very easy for on the go. I have had it several times now and I'm never disappointed. I would recommend to any yogurt lover.
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
Perfect filling breakfast! I love these as a little treat, as they are quite sweet, but they taste very good! This flavor is my favorite and I love how you can just bring it on the go! I do wish the sugar content was lower, but it is a very good yogurt.
Abby M.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this is my favorite Chobani flavor. I love the sweet and tangyness of the key lime, and the added texture of the graham cracker crumbles in these flips makes it really fun to eat. Great combo.
Dubraska L.
It tastes so good that it makes you feel like you're eating a bunch of calories, but in reality it's probably the healthiest dessert in the market. Perfect for a midday snack
Krysten G.
My absolute favorite yogurt on the market. So yummy, I love the white chocolate chips and graham cracker mix. They are not cheap but sometimes you can find them in five packs!
Melissa G.
My absolute favorite yogurt, and I think most peoples as well. Usually when I go to the market it's sold out! It's delicious and has enough protein to be considered a good snack. It's not overly sweet. Definitelyool for it every time!
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
This was my absolute favorite flavor! These were a "healthy cheat treat" for me for a long time. However I cut them out of my diet because they have so much sugar (of course
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products