Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Mariza B.
Missouri City , TX
This is my favorite Greek yogurt because I usually feel like it's to tart for me but this particular flavor makes me feel like I'm having a dessert, I love it! My kids like the s'mores one.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
So delicious! You would think you were actually eating key like pie. I purchase these frequently for myself and my roommate to have as either breakfast or a treat. It's perfect for either!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I dream about Chobani yogurt. It is the best testing Greek yogurt out there! It's thick but super light. I love every single flavor and I cannot get enough. Key lime is always my first pick
Harlee S.
I absolutely love this. The key lime flavor with the white chocolate pieces go perfect together. I like the sweet and the tangy/sour taste of the lime. It's a little expensive and I wish I could buy it at sams in bulk
Ivan M.
Hollywood , FL
Overall great meal. Good protein with decent sugar/fat/carbs. Tastes like a full desert without the detrimental calories; pretty healthy! Eating one is a good snack or addition to a meal. I would definitely buy again.
Jenn C.
This yogurt is delicious! They are a great pick me up in the mid morning or mid afternoon. They are about $1 at any given grocery store, and come in many flavors. I love key lime! Try the coffee brownie flavor as well!
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Brooke A.
Minneapolis
There are my favorite! I eat for dessert all the time. Very affordable. I love the white chocolate chunks and graham cracker crunches. These are something I purchase all the time.
Yesenia V.
Edinburg, TX
I love this yogurt! The flavor is really good! I usually have one every morning as a snack! Definitely worth purchasing! I've tried other flavors as well! The flip kind are my favorite!
Jessica T.
This is so yummy. It is seriously like eating key lime pie. It is my favorite yogurt and I always look forward to eating it when I pack it for my lunches. I seriously tell everyone to try this one. It is that good!
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products