Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Alicia B.
I absolutely LOVE these! The key lime is wonderfully tart & the graham cracker pieces give a great textural crunch & the white chocolate is a little too sweet for me, but these are definitely a great snack!
Frankie S.
Sacramento, CA
This yogurt is honestly so good. I'm not a super big fan of yogurt in general but the tartness from the lime and sweetness from the add ins is such a tasty combo I don't mind this at all.
Amanda S.
This is such a great snack! Not only is it filling, but the fresh lime flavor is very refreshing. The toppings are delicious. This is great for breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up. This yogurt is so good and the toppings add a great touch rather than just plain yogurt.
Heather A.
Poland, OH
I love key lime everything, including this. So tasty and smooth! One of the few yogurts that I like. It's easy to carry in a cool lunch box and eat it at my desk. I've tried other flavors- they're good, but this is my favorite
Kendra O.
Jupiter, FL
This is my absolute favorite yogurt out there! It makes for an exciting taste in you're mouth. I'm one for texture so being able to flip over the crunchy crusts and white chocolate chips is really great. 10/10 would buy again!
Liz S.
I was skeptical to try this flavor but i love all the other Chobani flip flavors So I thought I'd give this one a try. Great choice! Its tasty tangy and sweet. I love the graham cracker crumbles
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is my favorite key lime pie yogurt , Chobani it's the best brand, also their Greek yogurt is good... price wise it's affordable, it's healthy and low calories Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat
Clara R.
Houston
Number 1 favorite yogurt! Everytime im at Kroger i always buy it! Then eat it immediately after, super good! Amazing texture too! They really captured the keylime flaver! I recommend this for all those yogurt lovers out there!
Petra T.
Chobani key lime yogurt is my entire family's favorite yogurt!! Not too sweet, not too sour, and nice and thick quality yogurt. Price is also pretty fair. We eat tons of the stuff all year long.
Elisabeth C.
So yummy!! I have a sweet tooth for sure but don't like things that are too sweet. This was a quick, filling breakfast but might be more of a dessert for others. I do recommend this to others but only if you really like sweet!
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products