Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Clara R.
Houston
Number 1 favorite yogurt! Everytime im at Kroger i always buy it! Then eat it immediately after, super good! Amazing texture too! They really captured the keylime flaver! I recommend this for all those yogurt lovers out there!
Liz S.
I was skeptical to try this flavor but i love all the other Chobani flip flavors So I thought I'd give this one a try. Great choice! Its tasty tangy and sweet. I love the graham cracker crumbles
Kendra O.
Jupiter, FL
This is my absolute favorite yogurt out there! It makes for an exciting taste in you're mouth. I'm one for texture so being able to flip over the crunchy crusts and white chocolate chips is really great. 10/10 would buy again!
Elisabeth C.
So yummy!! I have a sweet tooth for sure but don't like things that are too sweet. This was a quick, filling breakfast but might be more of a dessert for others. I do recommend this to others but only if you really like sweet!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love these Chobani like flip-cups. They are so easy to use and they are so delicious. It's a little more hi-calorie than the traditional Chobani though because of the toppings being like pie crust.
Lisa H.
So yummy! Best dessert yogurt I have found. On busy days, having one of these yogurts provides me with great protein and a good boost. For dessert purposes, nothing, besides real pie, beats it.
Taylor M.
Elgin, SC
Bought from food lion, this is a great snack when you're craving something sweet. The little white chocolate chips pair perfect with the lime yogurt. And the pieces of crust are good too, of course. Highly recommend!
Charlene D.
Simi Valley, CA
LOVE THIS!!! Tastes like key lime pie! Love the graham cracker crunch and white chocolate chips! Available at most grocery stores but can be somewhat expensive so I buy it when it's on sale.
Brittany H.
Cresco, IA
Chobani flips are the perfect on the go snack/breakfast item! They are just the right size. Jam packed full of flavor. Tastes exactly like the real deal. Inexpensive & my family loves them! Win win!!
Linda V.
I enjoy these so much I love key lime pie and this is a nice easy to go snack it's sweet but not too sweet it's fulfilling. I always go back and repurchase them really enjoy the flavor of it
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products