Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Debra H.
Seriously the best when I get a craving for sweets, definitely healthier than eating a key lime pie and the flavor is seriously great,! The price is affordable and easily found in the yogurt isle!
Cachet M.
This is my absolute favorite yogurt.  I will get it every chance i get.  It works well when you are craving a sweet snack which is way better than something unhealthy.  I think it is priced on the high side so i only get it when its on sale but i do recommend it to others.
Rosie U.
I think the crumble added to the yogurt is perfect! It's a good value, and it has lots of protein! It has just a bit of white chocolate for you to enjoy, which adds great flavor. I would buy it again!
Allie L.
Williamston
The BEST yogurt with great flavor. This Chobani flips is my favorite flavor. It has the perfect combination of sweetness with a little bit of crunch. I have tried some of the other flips flavors but I keep coming back to this one!
Frankie S.
Sacramento, CA
This yogurt is honestly so good. I'm not a super big fan of yogurt in general but the tartness from the lime and sweetness from the add ins is such a tasty combo I don't mind this at all.
Amanda S.
This is such a great snack! Not only is it filling, but the fresh lime flavor is very refreshing. The toppings are delicious. This is great for breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up. This yogurt is so good and the toppings add a great touch rather than just plain yogurt.
Heather A.
Poland, OH
I love key lime everything, including this. So tasty and smooth! One of the few yogurts that I like. It's easy to carry in a cool lunch box and eat it at my desk. I've tried other flavors- they're good, but this is my favorite
Liz S.
I was skeptical to try this flavor but i love all the other Chobani flip flavors So I thought I'd give this one a try. Great choice! Its tasty tangy and sweet. I love the graham cracker crumbles
Clara R.
Houston
Number 1 favorite yogurt! Everytime im at Kroger i always buy it! Then eat it immediately after, super good! Amazing texture too! They really captured the keylime flaver! I recommend this for all those yogurt lovers out there!
Kendra O.
Jupiter, FL
This is my absolute favorite yogurt out there! It makes for an exciting taste in you're mouth. I'm one for texture so being able to flip over the crunchy crusts and white chocolate chips is really great. 10/10 would buy again!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products