Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
I just start eating flipps, great yogurt to switch things up. I'm not crazy about the regular Chobani, but I really like this one. I like that it's a small potion, low in calories and I can get it at target.
Casey S.
New Ulm , MN
I am not a yogurt fan AT ALL. I try so hard to like it but I never can. This one though is so good. It's the only flavor yogurt that I like. Good amount of crumble and white chocolate chips. Has a nice line flavor to it not too tangy or sour.
Laynah C.
Cedar City , UT
This is definitely the best flips flavor they have besides the seasonal peppermint perfection which is to die for! I always have these in my fridge, but I wish I could find another flavor I love just as much.
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
This is the yummiest yogurt of all time!! It tasted like eating a key lime pie! Seriously so good! Smooth and then add a little crunch with the added in white chocolate chips and graham cracker pieces!!!!
olivia s.
Literally my favorite snack. I LOVE key lime pie, but don't exactly love all the calories that come with it. Definitely great for when I'm craving something sweet, but don't want all the sugar and calories
Lauren F.
Baton Rouge, LA
This yogurt is AMAZING! I fell in love with Chobani because of this yogurt! The Key Lime taste great! It's not overpowering. It's just right! It's always on sale and if not, it has a decent price point.
Taylor G.
Love these flips! It's nice to have a crunch while eating yogurt, and I find these are the perfect ratio. They aren't overly sugary but satisfy the sweet tooth. I always grab a few when I'm at the store!
Abby D.
Port Hueneme, CA
These are my all time favorite "cheat" I wish I could eat them more than once a week but my life style only allows for one a week! I seriously can't get enough of this flavor! Key lime is where it's at!
Felicia c.
I like key lime and HATED this. It had a super bitter taste and I'm not sure if it was the yogurt flavor or the graham crackers but I couldn't even finish it. It is also super expensive for the product.
Victoria W.
Slinger, WI
I was never a fan of Greek yogurt until I tried this product. It's a perfect mix of graham crackers and white chocolate with lime yogurt. And I really appreciate the amount they give you in each package.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products