Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
I don't even like Greek yogurt and I love this stuff! Easy to handle packaging, good value, would purchase again and certainly recommend. All the little 'crumble' pieces are just so yummy! Definitely get this flavor!!
Lauren H.
Crescent, OK
I love almost anything key lime flavored. Anything healthy and key lime is even better! Love the combination and it's not too sweet either. Some textures of Greek yogurt are bad, but I love chobani's texture!
Emma D.
Tampa, FL
This along with the almond chocolate flip are my favorite yogurts ever. The white chocolate and gram cracker pair perfectly with the like yogurt and taste just like a key lime pie. Almost like having dessert for breakfast
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
This was the very first kind of this brand I bought and OMG! It tastes like heaven and does NOT compare to any of the other leading brands. It's Greek yogurt so it's very healthy with a mix of a little sweet!
Devyn H.
Leesburg VA
My favoriteeee yogurts! They are a good treat at the end of the day! I think this product is better than others like it and I bought it from target, Walmart, and Kroger! I would totally recommend to others!
Ashley L.
Robbins, IL
These are my mom's favorite yogurts. Only the key lime pie ones. They're super affordable and extremely delicious, and that's coming from someone who doesn't even like key lime pie. I eat these twice a day.
Liz W.
Oviedo, FL
I have a hard time with Greek yogurt because it is a little bit more sour than others. But it is really good and I eat them as desserts. They are super healthy for you and add some flips for fun. I like to get them when they are on promotion.
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
I just start eating flipps, great yogurt to switch things up. I'm not crazy about the regular Chobani, but I really like this one. I like that it's a small potion, low in calories and I can get it at target.
Sara W.
Spring
This is the bomb dot com! It's crunchy, the yogurt actually takes GOOD! There's little key lime flavored kisses, MINI! It's delicious! I usually get one after dinner lol. Definitely a must try if you like tart yet sweet
Jessie B.
Mesa, AZ
The key lime Chobani flip flavor is my very favorite. It's literally dessert! It's a very affordable treat. It is so creamy and the added crumbles is divine! I usually buy it at Walmart or any Kroger store.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products