Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Stephanie W.
Portland, OR
Totally love this yogurt. I use it for my dessert when I am eating dairy. It's thick and tasty and a great substitute for cheesecake. It's like have dessert and I recommend it! I love the crumbles that go inside!
Sarah L.
Columbus
These Chobani cups are a great after school snack or late night dessert. The provide a little bit of sweet with a little bit of healthy. Was able to pick these up at my local Target and Meijer and will buy again.
Catherine W.
Port Huron, MI
Chobani low fat key lime crumble greek yogurt is my absolute fave!!! i have it at least three times a week at work for breakfast! it's so convenient to bring and eat at work. it's great taste without the guilt!
Katie L.
If I could wake up and eat this product every morning for breakfast, I would. It's not too sweet, and it has a tiny bit of saltiness. I pick up at least one or two of these each time I'm in the grocery store.
Thuy L.
Southington, CT
This is the most delicious yogurt I have ever eaten. I like the white chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbles which are complimented perfectly by the tart lime flavor of the yogurt. Definitely a must try!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Enjoy this product is convenient if you are always on the go, fresh taste and smooth texture but it has pieces of graham ciookie that elevate the flavor and crunch factor, this product can be found at Target and often coupons and sales are available
Lauren H.
Crescent, OK
I love almost anything key lime flavored. Anything healthy and key lime is even better! Love the combination and it's not too sweet either. Some textures of Greek yogurt are bad, but I love chobani's texture!
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
I don't even like Greek yogurt and I love this stuff! Easy to handle packaging, good value, would purchase again and certainly recommend. All the little 'crumble' pieces are just so yummy! Definitely get this flavor!!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I've tried most of the #chobani flavors and this is one of my favorites! It's healthy, delicious and affordable and an awesome afternoon snack. No other yogurt compares to this one. I would highly recommend it!
Emma D.
Tampa, FL
This along with the almond chocolate flip are my favorite yogurts ever. The white chocolate and gram cracker pair perfectly with the like yogurt and taste just like a key lime pie. Almost like having dessert for breakfast
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products