Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Kloey L.
Saint Michael
This is my absolute favorite thing Chobani sells. I love the key lime yogurt by itself, but I couldn't eat it without the graham cracker and white chocolate mix ins. I think I've rebought this product ever since it came out.
Regina A.
Clarksville
Chobani Low Fat Greek Yogurt Flip Key Lime Crumble is a great mix of smooth low fat Greek yogurt and crunchy crumble pieces. The Key lime flavor gives you the tangy you expect from the Greek yogurt and the tart but sweet taste of the Key Lime Flavor. The crunch of the crumble is a great added texture.
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Perfect combo of sweet and tart, as a Key Lime pie should be! The white chocolate chips pair so well with the graham crackers and yogurt! But, for me, anything with white chocolate is awesome!! Perfect mid day snack for me!
Amy H.
Austin, TX
My go to snack. It's like a pie, but with half the calories! I always stock up whenever I hit up the grocery store as it's such a great price. The flavor is perfect, and it's a great size! Will always keep purchasing!
Callie C.
I cannot say enough good things about this "yogurt" it's more of a desert! Sooo tasty and probably better for you than actual key lime pie. I love the crumbles and the mini chocolate chips. I definitely recommend trying it!
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
This might be my favorite yogurt ever. The key lime is just right, sweet and tart, and the little crumbles and white chocolate chips are such a treat. I like to eat this for dessert when I get the sweet tooth cravings, it really hits the spot. Love it!
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
Every flavor is unique and delicious! I think the packaging works perfect and enjoy the yogurt with a crunch. I tastes exactly like the flavor listed and is a good value. If you aren't big on yogurt, give this a try.
Jillian R.
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm go through my yogurt loving phases and when they pop up these Chobani flips are always my go to. They are often on sale and are perfect for the on-the-go lifestyle of a college student. This flavor is particular is one of my favorites for the summer
Taylor B.
orlando
This is my favorite chobani flip! The white chocolate chips and the graham cracker crust really set this yogurt apart from others. The yogurt itself has lime zest in it, if you don't like pulp you may not like that.
Tanya D.
By far my favorite flips! The little white chocolate chips along with the graham crackers, mixed with the key lime yogurt is delicious! Tastes like a key like pie! My only complaint would be that it's not big enough!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products