Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
I buy these cups all the time for my lunches! They are delicious and healthy. They are slightly on the expensive side but worth it. I love the crunch from the pieces and the tartness of the yogurt. I love the other flavors too.
Megan D.
Waynesville, OH
This key lime pie Greek yogurt is so yummy. My kids love the flips because they like being able to add that level of crunch to their yogurt. This is reminiscent of a key lime pie and it's great as a snack, dessert, or breakfast.
Julia H.
Tampa
When I'm craving something sweet like key lime pie, i love having Chobani flips around.  The taste is like key lime pie!  it's not too sweet, and keeps me on track.  The crumble that you flip into the yogurt tastes fresh and real.
Alyssa C.
Andover
I love all of the Chobani flips. They add something special to basic yogurt and they fill you up with lots of protein. I have been in love with nearly every flavor I have tried and will continue to buy them for years to come.
Jacqueline N.
The key lime pie flip yogurt from Chobani is sooooo yummy! I love the flip ones because I love texture and some crunch in my yogurt. I've tried a few other flavors in their flip range and everything has been super delicious!
Jenna Sue B.
Cleveland, NC
My favorite yogurt!!!

The only yogurt I'll eat!!! (I'm very picky!)

I love the indulgent blend of Key Lime (real pieces!), Graham Cracker Crumbles (that stay crunchy in the flip side), and White Chocolate Chips!

Yum! Try It!
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
This was one of the very first flavors of the flip and I’ve been eating it since it came out. I love the crunch and slight sweetness that the mix ads to the plain lime yogurt. It’s so perfectly balanced between sweet and tart
Alicia E.
Suuuuper delicious. I can eat this for breakfast or a snack every day and not get tired of it. Some of my friends ask what it is and I tell them that it's the best yogurt ever. I buy about 3-5 every time I go to the store.
Pien V.
Norfolk, VA
LOVE this yogurt! The perfect guilt-free snack. The 'key lime' flavored greek yogurt is so rich, and the graham cracker crumbles that are so conveniently packaged with this product, pair perfectly! Like a true key lime pie.
Shanice W.
Chobani flip is my current favorite yogurt. I haven't tried every flavor but I have about 2 or 3 that I prefer. This key lime tastes really good. My favorite part is the graham cracker pieces. I recommend this one for sure!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products