Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Felicia c.
I like key lime and HATED this. It had a super bitter taste and I'm not sure if it was the yogurt flavor or the graham crackers but I couldn't even finish it. It is also super expensive for the product.
Stefanie W.
Terre Haute, IN
This yogurt is ADDICTING! I love every flavor there is, but key lime is by far my favorite. It's smooth, creamy, tangy and delicious. You can even get it 10/$10 and Kroger. Totally a staple in our house.
Madeling M.
St Petersburg, FL
I always like to add oats to my yogurt but ever since I found these I'm obsessed and try all of their flavors! This one is my favorite because of the white chocolate and I always stock up on a lot of it.
Taylor G.
Love these flips! It's nice to have a crunch while eating yogurt, and I find these are the perfect ratio. They aren't overly sugary but satisfy the sweet tooth. I always grab a few when I'm at the store!
Libby R.
One of my absolute favorite Chicano flip flavors! I usually get it at target for $1, so super cheap and really good for you! Taste exactly like a key lime pie, so just as good, but half the calories!!
Savannah S.
Attalla, AL
My favorite yogurt! The yogurt itself is great and the flipable side of white chocolate chips and key lime pie is amazing! Decent price, and very worth it! Amazing flavor, definitely would recommend!!
Brittany C.
Lockhart, TX
This is by far one of my favorite Chobani products. The flavor is the best and always tastes so fresh. It's like eating a key lime pie but without the guilt. Although they're up there in price, I would buy these over any other brand.
Lauren E.
My favorite "treat" when I'm trying to be slightly more healthy! The portion size is kinda small (ie the package is a little deceiving) and the toppings can be messy but otherwise, it tastes so good!
Jamie C.
Anaheim
Omg!!!! YUMMY! Me my mother and my 4 year old daughter have been eating this for the last 3 years !!! Absolutely the best yogurt out there . My hubby loves the tropical one and we all indulge in the chocolate coconut almond !! Yum!!
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
Maybe it was my own fault going into this, but I really didn't like the flip yogurts. It just never felt right and the textures always threw me off. I should have known better but I just was not a fan
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

Chobani®