Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Alexis M.
Montverde, FL
One of my favorite brands! I love the taste and it's not too think and bland like other brands. The key lime pie is one of my favorites and I always get it at Publix. I would recommend this to anyone who loves Greek yogurt or wants to try it.
Kharima R.
Humble, TX
I love the key lime flavor of this yogurt and the crumbles are an added bonus
it is very addicting. I always buy this flavor when I'm shopping for yogurt at HEB or Krogers. I normally get them on sale as well. Yes I would continue buying them.
Anna O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the flip yogurts, and this flavor is really good but I'm not a fan of the white chips in the crumble. Because of how tart the key lime flavor is, I would've preferred it with just the graham crumble. There's a large portion size, and it's low fat so guilt-free snacking.
Sharnetta L.
I'm not a big yogurt eater but I gave this a try and I fell in love. The yogurt itself have a tartness and you add the sweetness of the fumble, YUM!! I bought mine from the spartan store, it was on sale for $1.50. Would definitely buy again.
Marissa V.
Seminole , OK
The key lime yogurt flip is so amazing! I've gotten many different flavors and they are all so good. I got my yogurt from my local Walmart while grocery shopping with my mom. I like this type of yogurt because is different than the normal!
Paris H.
Michigan
The flips are absolutely delicious. I often get bored with normal yogurts but the tangy flavor of Chobani paired with the crunch makes for a very interesting flavor. Often can be found in value packs or on sale making it very affordable.
Kaitlyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my favorite flavor from the flip line. The best thing about this Greek yogurt is it doesn't taste like most Greek yogurt. You hardly notice the difference for this and regular. The flavor range is amazing, and it's fairly priced
Diana D.
I decided to try these and I fell in love! I'm not big on high sugar products unless it's chocolate so when I decide to indulge these are my go to. They're always on sale at Walmart and great to buy in bulk for those late night cravings.
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
I love these! I often swap them out for a desert. It has the right amount of key lime flavor and sweetness. It super easy to take on the go. I usually only buy them when they are on sale. Without being on sale they sometimes are pricy
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
By far maybe my favorite yogurt and flavor to date! Key lime pie is like heaven! It is flavorful and it is paired to well with the right flip toppings! Graham cracker and white chocolate morsels! Also the price is just amazing as well!
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products