Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Tish S.
Orland, CA
I absolutely love Chobani Key Lime Crumble Greek Yogurt flip cup! I only buy this flavor! It tastes like your eating a key lime pie! I also use this to help me lose weight! I totally recommend this product.
Megan B.
Parker, CO
This is hands down my favorite yogurt. It's a fun package so it makes snack time a real treat. The flavor is tangy and tastes just like a piece of key lime pie. I also love that it's on sale a lot, so if you keep your eye out, it's easy on the wallet.
Amanda M.
chobani flips are my favorite go-to snack or breakfast. I love the key lime tart flavor and the pie crumbs and white chocolate that you flip into the yogurt. The flavor is just enough tartness and provides a good amount of nutrients. Would recommend!
Rian P.
Montrose , CO
This is in my top two for favorite yogurts. The crumble is white chocolate and gram cracker. The yogurt is a little tart but the crumble is just the right amount of sweet. I have bought this for years one of my absolute favorite things for breakfast.
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
These flip packs are the perfect snack for anytime of day. I love the key lime one because it's so refreshing. It's a little more expensive than other products of it's kind but it's really worth it. The flavor, texture, and everything is just so delicious.
Summer K.
Joliet, IL
Delicious flavor! I love the crunchy bits with my yogurt. You really get the tang of the key lime with this. I've purchased multiple times and will purchase again. I love when they have sales so I can stock up! Great for work lunch or just a snack!
juuuuulie 💁.
Boston, MA
I don't have enough good things to say about Chobani Flips! I love the Key Lime Crumble, but I have yet to have a Chobani Flip that I didn't like. The Key Lime Crumble is true to it's name, and is truly delicious. The crumbles add that extra crunch!
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This tastes like desert!!! I love buying these as a little treat for lunch time. I feel better about eating this than candy or cake or another sweet treat. Love how you flip the toppings into the yogurt too! This is by far my favorite flavor. Yum!
Haley B.
Jenison
Love everything about it!! Just the right amount of crumble pieces. Love the flavor. Love the white chocolate in it too. Not too many calories either. Resembles key lime quite well. White chocolate pieces are goo too. I will and have bought again
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Just had this the other day and fell in love! I love the sectioned off packaging that is easy to use, and gives you enough mix ins to not be skimpy at all. Good flavor and natural tasting nothing artificial. If they could be bigger I'd love that!
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products