Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Hanna Beth M.
Carlisle, AR
SOOO YUMMY. Dessert yogurts typically freak me out, but this was great. Tasted just like a key lime pie and the crunch was just perfect. Very Affordable, I think .98 cents at walmart and a great healthy treat if you’re craving something sweet.
Javaneh M.
North Hollywood
This is my all time favorite yogurt! So delicious! I purchase every time I go shopping & have definitely recommended to friends in the past. Great value. Always repurchase. Great selection through multiple store chains.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
Yummm! I love Chobani flips! I’m not the biggest fan of yogurt, but when you add all the little crunchies inside and mix it all up, it’s delicious!

The little bits add an element of texture and substance that make these yogurts a hearty snack!
Joanna P.
CDA
These are great for those days you need a little crunch or sweetness to your yogurt! This one is my favorite and tastes just like key lime pie! The ingredients are quality and taste amazing! We always have a few of these in our fridge for snack attacks!
Chloe W.
Dallas
This is my favorite breakfast! It tastes like a key lime pie but healthier because yogurt unlike pie is good for you. It takes no effort to prepare which is perfect for busy people like me and it tastes amazing.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
These are delicious and so convenient! A good amount comes in this container and this key lime is my favorite flavor of the line. I love the flip options and it’s such a good quick breakfast or afternoon snack
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
This is my absolutely favorite yogurt!  I love the last of the keylime with the graham cracker crunch and white chocolate together.  They are so good that they are usually hard to find because they're soldout at the store!  Give them a try!
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
I loveeeeee these flips. They smell alittle when they sit around but they taste great. The key lime is my second favorite. First would have to be the strawberry rhubarb. It’s amazing. Will always recommend.
Holly W.
My favorite flavor anything is key lime and this brand yogurt nails the flavor. It tastes like a key lime pie was blended, then placed in a yogurt cup. I love the added texture the “flip” portion adds to this yogurt. I eat this item several times a week, if not several times a day!
Sabrina S.
Bristol, CT
My favorite yogurt ever by far. Love the flavor of this one and the crunchies you mix in are so yummy. I eat this when I am craving something sweet instead of eating a tub of ice cream like I used to.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products