Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Farah P.
Bellerose, NY
This is so good!! I think the best chobani flavor!! It used to be my lunch everyday until I realized consuming too much of it was causing me to break out due to the high dairy content in the yogurt but if that's not an issue for you this is a great flavor
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
If you don't know that the key lime Chobani is the best flavor than you're a fool! Chobani has plenty of good flavors, but the key lime is spot on. It tastes just like a key lime pie! It is great yogurt, not as thick as other brands but great flavor.
Jennifer A.
Winston Salem, NC
I purchased these at Walmart when I saw they came in a 4 pack. These are a little on the expensive side for yogurt but I decided to give them a try. The key lime crumble tastes so good with the toppings. I would highly recommend these to others as they help me feel full and for a longer period of time.
Debbie B.
Norfolk, VA
This yogurt is SOOOO yummy! The key lime crumble is my absolute favorite, and I eat it for breakfast, lunch, a snack, or dessert! It's sweet and tart and the added in white chocolate chips and graham cracker crust give it the perfect amount of texture and crunch!
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
Delicious, filling, and good for the calories. I like all of the Chobani Flips, but this one is lighter but sweet. It still has a thicker consistency, but that's expected with Greek yogurt. Good for breakfast, and great taste overall. 10/10 would recommend.
Topher H.
cincinnati
These are my favorite yogurts to eat! They literally taste like a piece of key lime pie, and they are easy to just crack the crumbs over and into the yogurt without having the crumbles get soggy! Super good, but a little pricier than other yogurt I buy.
Jennifer A.
Evanston, IL
I'm not the biggest key lime pie fan, but the flavor for this was kinda off. It tasted a little bit weird to me, so I wouldn't be eating this all the time. It was still sweet and the crumble added a nice texture but I just wished the flavor could get fixed a little.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I love this....I loved this idea and it taste good too. Very affordable and a good easy snack. This is kinda tart tasting so if you don't like a lot of that then you may not like this. I find it so easy to throw in my bag for a nice treat. I would recommend!
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
I am such a fan of all of the Chobani Flips, but this one is by far my favorite. It's the perfect treat to satisfy a sweet tooth and it actually tastes like Key Lime Pie! Love that it isn't too pricey, and most stores usually have them on sale :)
Megan B.
Parker, CO
This is hands down my favorite yogurt. It's a fun package so it makes snack time a real treat. The flavor is tangy and tastes just like a piece of key lime pie. I also love that it's on sale a lot, so if you keep your eye out, it's easy on the wallet.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products