Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
This is really all I eat for breakfast lately, it is so delicious and filling but doesn't make me feel sluggish or overly full for the next few hours. While I love lots of different flavors, this one is my favorite because it truly does taste like a key lime pie!
Miranda A.
Indio, CA
This yogurt is the only yogurt I enjoy eating. The taste and the crumbs with the white chocolate chips put the topping on it. It makes the yogurt amazing and tasteful. It's go to snack for any occasion. My kids enjoy it as well which is great because its low fat
Siobhan C.
This key lime yogurt is delicious and so sweet. I think it's too sweet for a meal, but I love it as a healthier alternative to dessert. This is my favorite flavor of the chobani flips. I like that the crunchy stuff is separate from the yogurt so it stays crunchy
Eileen R.
Minneapolis
LOVE these. They taste just like a key-lime pie, it's more like candy rather than a yogurt. They're slightly more expensive than regular yogurt so usually if I get a bulk tub of regular yogurt, I'll get one of these to treat myself. It never disappoints!
Cristina A.
pros: I love ALL the flips from chobani! They're sooo yummy! The stuff that flips into the yogurt is just the right amount to cover my sweet tooth but I feel healthy at the same time since I'm eating yogurt :) it's a win win!

cons: little high in sugar content
Christy W.
My husband LOVES this flavor. To the point where he doesn’t even want to try others. It’s really good and tastes just like key lime pie with the crumbles in it. It’s a great healthy snack for those with a sweet tooth. Would for sure buy this again. We love it.
Dixie R.
Greeneville, TN
Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Flip Key Lime Crumble is one of my favorite go-to snacks.  So tasty and it satisfies my sweet craving at the same time.  Fills me with protein and makes hungry go away for longer.  The crumble with the white chocolate is so good...
Alexa K.
SO good. Actually tastes like key lime pie! Other key lime-flavored yogurts I've had in the past were artificial-tasting, but this one is fresh and really reasonably priced (only $1.50/yogurt where I purchase them.) Would definitely recommend to others.
Meghan S.
These were seriously my number one pregnancy craving! They are SOOOO good! They also come in packs of four and my local grocery store always has such a great deal on them! They are filling and delicious - I always thought of them as such a treat during my day!
Zurelle O.
Richmond
One of my favorite snacks! This tougher mix is the perfect mix of sweet and savory! Very affordable pack of 12 at Sam's Club. I've purchased this item many times. Compared to other yogurt blends, this is by far my favorite. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products