BY CHOBANI #33 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has choc...1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Alexa K.
SO good. Actually tastes like key lime pie! Other key lime-flavored yogurts I've had in the past were artificial-tasting, but this one is fresh and really reasonably priced (only $1.50/yogurt where I purchase them.) Would definitely recommend to others.
Dixie R.
Greeneville, TN
Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Flip Key Lime Crumble is one of my favorite go-to snacks.  So tasty and it satisfies my sweet craving at the same time.  Fills me with protein and makes hungry go away for longer.  The crumble with the white chocolate is so good...
Zurelle O.
Richmond
One of my favorite snacks! This tougher mix is the perfect mix of sweet and savory! Very affordable pack of 12 at Sam's Club. I've purchased this item many times. Compared to other yogurt blends, this is by far my favorite. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Eileen R.
Minneapolis
LOVE these. They taste just like a key-lime pie, it's more like candy rather than a yogurt. They're slightly more expensive than regular yogurt so usually if I get a bulk tub of regular yogurt, I'll get one of these to treat myself. It never disappoints!
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
Delicious, filling, and good for the calories. I like all of the Chobani Flips, but this one is lighter but sweet. It still has a thicker consistency, but that's expected with Greek yogurt. Good for breakfast, and great taste overall. 10/10 would recommend.
Jennifer A.
Winston Salem, NC
I purchased these at Walmart when I saw they came in a 4 pack. These are a little on the expensive side for yogurt but I decided to give them a try. The key lime crumble tastes so good with the toppings. I would highly recommend these to others as they help me feel full and for a longer period of time.
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
If you don't know that the key lime Chobani is the best flavor than you're a fool! Chobani has plenty of good flavors, but the key lime is spot on. It tastes just like a key lime pie! It is great yogurt, not as thick as other brands but great flavor.
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is so good!! I think the best chobani flavor!! It used to be my lunch everyday until I realized consuming too much of it was causing me to break out due to the high dairy content in the yogurt but if that's not an issue for you this is a great flavor
Topher H.
cincinnati
These are my favorite yogurts to eat! They literally taste like a piece of key lime pie, and they are easy to just crack the crumbs over and into the yogurt without having the crumbles get soggy! Super good, but a little pricier than other yogurt I buy.
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
I am such a fan of all of the Chobani Flips, but this one is by far my favorite. It's the perfect treat to satisfy a sweet tooth and it actually tastes like Key Lime Pie! Love that it isn't too pricey, and most stores usually have them on sale :)
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

back