Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Nikki W.
Mapleton
These are amazing. They taste great! They're easy to mix. However, they're not exactly low calorie. I guess they are somewhat healthier than other desserts. They have a great flavor and are the perfect mix of sweet and Greek yogurt sour. I recommend if you love Greek yogurt.
Ingrid L.
Harrisburg, PA
Yummy! I love theses for a quick snack, I even eat them in the car. These taste great and really satisfy my sweet tooth when I'm craving something creamy and crunchy (like candy or cookies and milk) I can usually find them on sale. And I would definitely recommend these!
Kimberly L.
Tucson, AZ
Chobani Greek yogurt is one of my favorite brands. Key lime is one of my favorites. This brand has a unique taste to all its flavor. I find it better quality than other Greek yogurt brands. I can have it for breakfast or as a snack. It's low fat as well, so that's a plus!
Madison L.
Denver, CO
I LOVE this key lime pie flavored yogurt. It speaks to my soul. The sweet graham crackers and vanilla chips combine harmoniously with the tart key lime yogurt. I would eat this every day for the rest of my life if I could. I wish I could buy it by the gallon. Honestly.
Briana L.
Mountain Home, AR
All of the flip yogurts are the best!! My boyfriend and I buy them all the time. They are a perfect sweet snack in the middle of the afternoon or after dinner time. Although, I am not a huge fan of greek yogurt, I love these! I would and will buy them again and again.
Alexxis D.
Bound Brook, NJ
My favorite yogurt in the world. I promise this tastes like dessert, not healthy greek yogurt! I have been eating this flavor for over a year, and it never gets boring. It is high in sugar, but it's better for you than eating cookies and cake. I will continue to buy.
Samantha N.
By far my favorite flip flavor! It is a perfect mix of sweet and sour and has a great amount of crunch. It is a good deal when you can get the dollar deal from the grocery store too. They have other flavors that are flip- but I am looking forward to a low cal version.
Hannah. S.
I have tried ALL of the Chobani Flip flavors and this one is my favorite! It's refreshing without tasting like they are trying too hard. The lime provides a nice zing, and the biscuits give a nice crunch to the yogurt. Highly recommend as a healthier snack or dessert!
Jessica G.
My favorite of the Flip flavors. The yogurt is a yummy, not too tart lime flavor that meshes perfectly with the graham cracker and white chocolate chip topping. It's a not so guilty indulgence that's tasty without the excess calories and sugar of the real thing.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
I haven't checked the nutrition but these taste more like a dessert than a yogurt. Key lime is one of my favorite flavors. You flip the toppings into the yogurt and it's so easy to eat on the go. I great choice if you're looking for a change up with your normal Chobani.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products