Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
Oh my goodness the Chobani flips! They key lime pie crumble is one of my favorites! Guilty pleasure for sure which less than half of the guilt since it is actually good for you! If you have a late night sweet tooth these must be kept in stock so you may have all the sweets and half the guilt!
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
Amazing! Seriously so delicious. I have such a sweet tooth and when I'm trying to eat healthy it's a struggle to stay in track. I picked these up as a more healthy alternative to sweets and they are so good. The graham cracker and white chocolate chips add the perfect amount of sweetness.
Carolina C.
Chatsworth , Ca
If I could give more than 5 stars I absolutely would. I cannot live without this!!! I love it so much!!! It's the perfect treat!! Plus it's a healthy test I can indulge in when I'm watching my weight. I've gotten so many other people addicted to this too! Please don't ever stop making this!!!!
Eileen A.
I don't like lime that much but I was wanting to try the chobani flip yogurts an this was the one I found, and it's delicious, now that i've tried a few flavors of the variety this one is by far my favorite!
GARETH W.
BIXBY, OK
Was not a fan of yogurt at all until I tried this.  This is a staple in my household that is loved by every member.  I personally have one almost everyday as part of my breakfast or for a delicious healthy snack.  It's a wonderful product that can be found everywhere and is for everyone.
Deanna P.
Vienna
Although the flips are a little expensive for the amount of add-ins that you get, they're really tasty and a nice snack/treat for when you're craving something sweet that won't be completely destroy your attempts to live healthfully. Definitely a worthwhile splurge every now and again!
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
Tastes exactly like key lime pie !! Also the flips are absolutely delicious you even get to add some graham crackers which is amazing! The yogurt packaging is also very lightweight! A lot of the time it's on sale at BJs but most supermarkets have deals such as 10/10 ! Try them out!
Kaelyn C.
My favorite yogurt!!! It's so good. It's almost like a dessert!! I would highly recommend trying this yogurt. I love it! It's usually on sale at Publix, and it's an easy grab and go snack. Easy to pack in a lunch!
Susan S.
Fort Myers
I love key lime pie so I could not resist trying this!  It was amazing!  First time buying it but won't be my last!  It honestly tasted like I was indulging in a real pie!  Extremely affordable so I didn't just buy one😊  I would recommend this Flip to anyone!
Nicole M.
I eat a Chobani flip cup every morning before my workouts. They give me a boost of energy and taste incredible. I wish they where a little cheaper. My husband loves the KeyLime one and my favorite is Carrot Cake and the Peppermint. We get ours from Target and our local grocery store.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products