Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Amanda H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I REALLY do love this yogurt. It was a bit tangier than I had expected, but the white chocolate bits really make the whole experience so nice. Besides the awesome flavor and texture, I really enjoy being guilt free and also satisfying my sweet tooth. I am super guilty of reaching for something loaded with sugar and fat when I'm at work. This totally helps me to avoid that.
Vicki W.
This is my favorite yogurt! I was never a big fan of yogurt, but this is delicious! It tastes so much like a dessert that I feel like I'm having a treat every morning. There is just the right amount of mix ins that I get a little bit in each bite, but it's not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Tecora L.
So confused as to why I'm just now tasting this yogurt. I'm currently addicted to the key lime crumble flavor. It's so light and refreshing with the perfect pinch of tartness and the granola adds a very nice texture. So glad I decided to try these one day, this is the only yogurt I buy and I would highly recommend them!
Courtney W.
Chobani key lime flip is one of my favorite yogurts out there. I love its sweet tart taste. It satisfies that sweet tooth you have. I like to grab one at work on my break I like the thick Greek yogurt with the sweet tart key lime crumble. I definitely recommend trying it and I have bought it over and over again.
Mary L.
Evansville, IN
Absolutely hands down my favorite yogurt. I always like to mix it up and try different flavors and brands/types of yogurt, but this is one that I go back to every time. It's a light and refreshing taste, and the white chocolate pieces give just the right balance of sweetness to the tanginess of the yogurt. Love!!
Makena K.
Lincoln, NE
Ok, so these have a lot of sugar, but THEY ARE SO GOOD. I used to pick one of these up at least twice a week at a coffee shop in Washington D.C. called La Colombe. If I didn't eat breakfast or lunch this little sugar kick had me going for a few hours before I could leave the office to grab something to eat.
Tara S.
Interlochen, MI
Any and all of the Flipz flavors are amazing! Affordable, easy for on the go. It's an easy snack to grab for work, or anything really, and isn't just your plain old boring yogurt. Definitely recommend going to your Target or favorite grocery store, checking out the different kinds, and finding your fave!
Luban N.
Tampa
I absolutely LOVE this yogurt, and I'm not even a yogurt person. I can't tolerate the slightly tart taste, but this is  smooth and light and creamy, and the toppings take the edge off the yogurt taste. To add to that, it is also from an environmentally conscious company that hires Syrian refugees.
Emily A.
Nashville
These are my favorite treats to have when I am craving something sweet! I am not quite a yogurt fan but this is the best yogurt I have tried that I've willingly had more than once. The Flip flavors are great, although they are high in sugar, they're great to have as a healthier treat once in a while.
Lillian 🌺.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Since key lime pie is my favorite dessert, this is a great, lower calorie substitute. It satisfies my craving, and i can stock up on them at my grocery. The white chocolate chips really add to the flavor, too, and make it a little different than what I’m used to. The key lime flips are my favorite chobani flavor. Will definitely be getting them again soon
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products