Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
Greek yogurt is one of those acquired taste type of foods, so I love how chobani gives Greek yogurt a good name by making it over and serving it in the flip editions. If you love Key Lime Pie, you will love this treat. The mini white chocolate pieces are my fave!! I think I have tried other flavors too none Too this !!!!
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love this yogurt. I usually eat one for breakfast and sometimes I have one for a morning snack. They're wonderful for adding a little bit of protein into my day and giving me the added acidophilus that my body needs. It's also a healthy snack. And it is totally delicious. Whenever I eat one I feel like I'm having dessert! Even though it's good for me!
bree b.
Thomasville, GA
I love this yogurt it's very good quality app got it at Publix it's pretty pricey Yoplait can compare to it and it's a lot cheaper than this brand has a very good flavor I would buy it again I recommend it to anybody who wants expensive yogurt
LaToya B.
Decatur, GA
This was my favorite Chobani yogurt when I first found it. I felt like it was a healthy treat. I never felt bad eating it because it was a greek yogurt with a sweet finish from the apple pie flip. It's on the sweet side so I don't think its something you should eat every single day but a few times a week, it could easily quell any dessert cravings.
Crystal K.
Frankfort , New York
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! I buy yogurt weekly to have for breakfast and occasionally I will venture out and try something different but I'm always disappointed and come back to this. It's like a key lime pie just much healthier.
Ashley L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Omg I love this key lime flip so much! It's my go to sweet treat that I keep at home. I have always been a big fan of key lime pie and Chobani nailed it on this flavor! I don't feel bad eating these cause they are fairly healthy and have a good amount of protein as well. Just can't keep too many in the house because I will eat them all
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
These are my absolute favorite! The key lime yogurt is already good, but adding in the granola and the white chocolate chips makes it so so yummy. I usually get them in a four pack and have them for breakfast most days. The triangle shape of the cup isn't the best for stirring up the yogurt, but it's not too bad of a tradeoff.
Eve L.
So, so good! Great for a quick snack - it's somewhat citrusy but sweet with a crunch. Chobani Flips are my favorite and a must-have when I go for a grocery run. They're available at Lunds & Byerly's, Target, and Econofoods - which is great because there aren't many big grocery stores besides Econo when I'm away at college!
Amanda H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I REALLY do love this yogurt. It was a bit tangier than I had expected, but the white chocolate bits really make the whole experience so nice. Besides the awesome flavor and texture, I really enjoy being guilt free and also satisfying my sweet tooth. I am super guilty of reaching for something loaded with sugar and fat when I'm at work. This totally helps me to avoid that.
Laura H.
Arlington, TN
I eat this almost every day and now so does my daughter and grandson. It's as close to key lime pie as your taste buds can get. I purchase mine from Kroger and Walmart. This is always in my shopping cart!! We have a special "yogurt drawer" in my fridge that my grandson always know it will be in there!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products