Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
This is one of my favorite flavors, second only to the blended lime variety. The white chocolate chips and graham cracker pieces give the illusion of the crust and sweetened condensed milk in key lime pie. I have it when I want a snack, and find it more satisfying and less guilt-inducing than a handful of cookies.
Dipsy M.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could eat this everyday, all day- I would! The yogurt is so tart but the perfect amount and the white chocolate chips with the graham cracker crumbs is the perfect added texture and crunch. I absolutely love anything lime so once I saw this at my local supermarket, I had to try it! I told all of my friends about it & they loved it as well (even a friend who was lactose intolerant)
Katherine C.
Queens, NY
I recently bought this at one of my local supermarkets( key food) when they were on sale 10 for $10. I only bought one($1) because it was my first time trying this brand.I'm hooked - I love the key lime flavor!I went back and bought 10 for the week of course.I've tried plain Greek yogurt before by another brand and it was not my favorite but Chobani Flips are on a different level.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
This as so yummy and a great breakfast. I love key lime and the whole combination was great. I have decided that I am going to try all the flavors that I would like. It's perfect for a simple get up and go breakfast. I pack it in my bag with a banana to bring to work and eat it at my desk while I check my emails when I get in. If you don't like a big breakfast but want something to hold you over this is perfect with a banana or fruit that you like.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
So good. The flavors combined are outstanding and make a wonderful collaboration. I don't agree with this being something people eat for breakfast because of the white chocolate and high sugar content. However it's a really delicious dessert on a summer or fall night. Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt are my favorite flavor of them all.
Rebecca M.
This yogurt is the BEST! I've never been a huge yogurt girl--I don't like the lighter ones' texture it kind of grosses me out. I got on the Greek yogurt kick awhile because it was thicker and usually came with crunchy goodness to add. This key lime yogurt is all that and more. I was so pleasantly surprised by how good the key lime taste was! Just like the pie! Mmmmmmm. Guilty free dessert and packed with protein. In love.
Kelsey B.
Goodland, IN
Key Lime is my jam! Its my go to flavor ! I love the thickness & texture of this yogurt ! Some are too thin & runny . I'm just not into that. The flip top is awesome because it can be added when opening the yogurt so that the ingredient doesn't get soggy !
Lindsey M.
Glasgow, KY
Seriously my favorite yogurt. I treat myself with it! I've tried many other brands of this flavor and it was a poor alternative. This tastes absolutely wonderful!!! Not too sweet or tart. I got mine from Winn Dixie, especially nice when they run a sale. It's portion size isn't too large, but seems like more once you add the crumble pieces. Really yummy!!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I can't eat this anymore but it was my favorite flavor when I could! Sweet, tangy, with that perfect graham cracker crunch now and then... Super yummy! More like dessert than a snack/breakfast, but then again that's probably why I loved it so much!
Adrianna P.
I LOVE this Yogurt.!! I purchase it every time i go to the grocery store. I believe it's healthier than indulging in a actual pie or candy. I will def keep purchasing until i get tired of it and so far i don't see that happening. I recommend it to anyone who likes any type of key lime flavor. I enjoy it so much but my favorite part about this yogurt is the pie crumbles and white chocolates that compliment this yogurt
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products