BY CHOBANI #37 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Stephanie S.
Yukon, OK
Want a reasonable dessert? Treat yourself to this! Yum!! This doesn't taste like yogurt at all!
Nik C.
South Euclid, OH
Perfect for when I need an indulgent pick me up w/o feeling guilty! Lime is by far my favorite!
Summer P.
Phyllis , KY
Sooo tasty! It has no artificial taste -- it's almost like eating a real slice of key lime pie.
Brooke T.
White Lake
My favorite little treat for when I’m craving something sweet. Almost as good as the real deal.
Lysandra S.
Atascosa, TX
I like the Chobani Flip yogurts. I think they are delicious, and I love the variety of flavors.
Rose D.
Fort worth, TX
My favorite flip flavor it is soooo yummy! Great as a fast snack or to satisfy my sweettooth 💋
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, CA
Out of the flips this is one of my favs. The mixture of flavor and white choc chips is perfect.
Brittany S.
Bristow
Thebomb.com!! I love the granola mixed with the white chocolate chips!! I eat theses everyday!
Shahna S.
I wish these were bigger and had lower calories. They don't fill me up but are so delicious!
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I am so in love with this!! I hate Greek yogurt but I'm head over heals in love with these.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

back