Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Latezia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Good alternative for dessert I enjoy this as a nice snack or treat at the end of my day
Parys D.
Columbus, OH
By far my favorite Greek yogurt/yogurt of all time! I can't keep them in my fridge lol
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Delightful snack that keeps me full through lunch. It curbs the craving for sweets too.
Emma B.
kansas city
I love chobani flips so much. This flavor is so yummy! It tastes just like a dessert.
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
I could eat this everyday! Actually I do! Key lime is the best flavor it taste legit!
Mary M.
Battlefield, MO
Yum, yum!!! I love key lime pie and this is a very tasty, healthier alternative.
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND
My favorite kind of yogurt. i can eat these for breakfast or even as a dessert.
Willianna D.
Long Branch, NJ
5 stars really eat one just about everyday at work for lunch I love it love it
Haley H.
Germantown, OH
This flavor is delicious!! I love the added crunch and it's such a great snack
Patty L.
Raleigh, NC
Love, love, love this! especially when they are on sale to purchase 10 for $10!
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products