Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Aris R.
Buffalo, NY
AMAZING. So delicious. Crunchy and tart. The little chocolate chips are the best. Perfect serving size
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
Makes for a great snack! I love the tangy yogurt mixed with the toppings of white chocolate and granola
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
This is one of the best yogurts out there. The flavor is so amazing and there are a lot of variations!
Oumaima e.
brooklyn
Lorrrrrrddddd doing this review was so hard while I'm fasting I love this yogurt it so thick and creamy
Gloria A.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect for the sweet tooth that lives in me!!! Just the right amount to keep me from feeling deprived.
Kirsty A.
Absolutely delicious!! This yogurt is the ultimate treat. Never disappointing and perfect for a snack!
Danielle R.
Leeds, AL
Yummmy. This is my favorite flavor! I cannot stand the taste of yogurt but I absolutely love this one.
Amanda B.
Mobile , AL
So yummy!! I love key lime pie and this tastes so much like the real thing but without the guilt of it!
Lexs M.
Tucson, AZ
Very yummy and not expensive It Tastes like key lime pie with a perfect crunch to it I would get again
Miranda W.
Petal, MS
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! I eat it for breakfast and it reminds me of a real key lime pie!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products